FIFA 20

TheGoon

I've been wanting to change formation to 5-3-2 (5-2-1-2 in game) since returning to Fifa last week but haven't had the players to do so.

Ground through the Conmebol SBC's tonight and took Gattuso from Swaps, which also allows me to start Balotelli & Gomez.

Much happier with my team now and if I can be bothered grinding the rest of the Swap tokens I can still get Bergkamp. "The Ox" will be next in line to be upgraded/replaced.

Screenshot_20200324-222824.png

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Stuck Winter Refresh Cornet on the market, seems to be going for over 50k just now, far more than I paid for him, so that'll be nice.

Should leave me around 80k coins to f**k about with.

Be a choice between 89 Immobile, 87 Dybala, or 87 Insigne. Still want a replacement on the left wing for Douglas Costa, so Insigne seems obvious, but could just sub Werner or Mertens there and use Dybala beside 86 Martinez. 

Immobile has always been class when I've used him though, and that card looks monstrous.

I can't complain about swaps. Crespo was the first player I got and whilst he may not be upto par at this stage in The game was over powered and an absolute God in front of goal for me for months. Carlos is still the best full back I have used. Blanc is probably the best midfielder I have used Koeman is fairly solid and I know for a fact 90 Dalglish is amazing in game.

They've defo been worth it over the course for me, plus you can fit anyone you want into a team with 4 or 5 icons.

I got Prime Crespo from the icon pack from swaps. Anyone used him? Thinking I probably should have saved them for Lampard now tbh :lol:

Absolutely loved him. I have my heart set on moments Kenny, however if I can’t save enough it’ll be prime moments Crespo.

Used Prime Crespo with a hawk. He had more goals than games for me.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:
1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
I got Prime Crespo from the icon pack from swaps. Anyone used him? Thinking I probably should have saved them for Lampard now tbh emoji38.png

I like his 85 card so I'm sure his 90 will do the job.

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

Absolutely loved him. I have my heart set on moments Kenny, however if I can’t save enough it’ll be prime moments Crespo.

Used Prime Crespo with a hawk. He had more goals than games for me.

Cheers lads, he will be competing with Record Breaker Aguero for a starting spot for me. Hard to drop him atm the moment but I’ll give Crespo a try.

1 hour ago, Shtuggie said:

Anyone else struggling to get a game in Rivals atm?

Couldnt get on all night, right on the border of Rank 2 and 3, so will be bumped down if they change it overnight. Great stuff.

Swung my dick with the Cornet money and bought OTW Coutinho instead. Plus got Prime Maldini on loan.

1 hour ago, Shtuggie said:

Just done a random two player upgrade whilst watching TV. 😂😂

That's neymar, Ronaldo and Messi this year - and prime moments kluivert 

Screenshot_20200325-212655.png

Welcome to the triple crown club 😎

f**k your Moments Kluivert though you spawny c**t 😂