FIFA 20

TheGoon

22 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Clearly didn’t reconsider. After that pack you opened earlier it wasn’t happening was it? 😂

I’d made by choice and stubbornness wasn’t going to change it.

He’s an upgrade on Guardiola I guess 😢:lol:

19 minutes ago, Moo said:

Sick of opening rare packs from SBC’s to get they shite black 75 rated South American cards.

I opened one up on my phone yesterday, was a Libertadores one first, then loaded the pack and there was Toni Kroos. Stupid. 

Been promoted to div 7 the gulf in class between myself and the teams I'm facing is ridiculous, probably not helped that I'm trying to to the online swaps but it's still a mental gulf I can barely get a touch of the ball.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Been promoted to div 7 the gulf in class between myself and the teams I'm facing is ridiculous, probably not helped that I'm trying to to the online swaps but it's still a mental gulf I can barely get a touch of the ball.

Probably still folk relegating themselves pal. Most frustrating thing trying to get tokens. I’ve done the glitch a couple of time for squad battles. My refreshes have been pish as well, not had a bronze squad for like 3 refreshes in a row. Luckily the Japanese are agile and fast. Then the subs come on and it’s good night. Then that’s me done with them. Couple of more wins. 

I was going to post here raging I got f**k all until the prime gold players popped up with this...

094F8760-E801-4227-ACA7-55A9C73D802A.thumb.png.71cb3b6bca274cba5c335b46cf2ded53.png

...and an Aspas in the same pack. 

Infact f**k it, I’m still raging as four of my five packs popped up with those shitey conmebol pack fillers. f**k you all.

Edited by Sauzee#4

12 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I was going to post here raging I got f**k all until the prime gold players popped up with this...

094F8760-E801-4227-ACA7-55A9C73D802A.thumb.png.71cb3b6bca274cba5c335b46cf2ded53.png

...and an Aspas in the same pack. 

Infact f**k it, I’m still raging as four of my five packs popped up with those shitey conmebol pack fillers. f**k you all.

Get them CONMEBOL cards fired into those SBCs and get all those high rated cards.....to put in more SBCs. 😂😂

Edit, Moments Walker went for 270k...

Edited by Wardy

Rivals - 4 mega packs, 2 rare gold packs, 2 rare mega packs.

Weekend league - 2 x 100k packs.

Highest player Joel Matip.

Loads of those stupid CONMEBOL cards.

About 500k roughly worth of packs without a board? Unbelievable [emoji23]

19 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Rivals - 4 mega packs, 2 rare gold packs, 2 rare mega packs.

Weekend league - 2 x 100k packs.

Highest player Joel Matip.

Loads of those stupid CONMEBOL cards.

About 500k roughly worth of packs without a board? Unbelievable emoji23.png

Who were your player picks?

For player picks I got Arnautovic and Aboubakar. 

Premium Gold pack - Tolisso

Rare Electrum- Cavani

Mega pack 1 - Sommer

Mega Pack 2- Maguire

Rare players pack - Suso

Not bad in the grand scheme. Plenty SBC fodder. Only a couple of the CONMEBOL players also. They’ve made it really hard to find these players for doing the SBCs on the market, more so on console. Least on the app you can search specifically for Sudamericana and Libertadores players. Completed both sets already, but will try to do them to get all of the 6 players, will help get Alex Sandro, Hazard, Vidal etc.