FIFA 20

TheGoon

23 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Love the rage messages.

It is really funny when you matchup against an actual world beater squad only for the player to be absolute humpty and you score quick and they quit. It’s unreal. (Some folk prob look at my team and probably do the same, when I start controlling my CBS and pulling them out hahaha) 

It is really funny when you matchup against an actual world beater squad only for the player to be absolute humpty and you score quick and they quit. It’s unreal. (Some folk prob look at my team and probably do the same, when I start controlling my CBS and pulling them out hahaha) 
Every person I play I think this more or less.
However the satisfaction of winning against a team who is mega powered is awesome

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

Love the rage messages.

I turned mines off aswell, but I do miss them. 

Remember the first message i ever recieved, after a hard fought 2-2 draw where i scored an equaliser in the last minute. Seen the message pop up, rubbed my hands with glee and waiting for the seethe...

"Well played m8, hopefully beat you next time"

... got me more seething than anything else tbh.

Not sure if it still happens as i dont use the sound anymore, but you used to hear people with headsets on even if you didnt have one. That was even better than messages. Humping some guy and knocked it back to my keeper and just stood with it, had him screaming down the microphone demanding i try and score with the keeper or i was a complete pussy 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Here’s what 200 rivals wins gets you boys #blessed

7DD17833-B9D5-424B-BB65-AE0D724203FC.thumb.jpeg.77c9e6e144040cd19bf912d01f78c922.jpeg4C35DA3D-7CE6-4428-8DF2-1FF18E2D980F.thumb.jpeg.b4212c1695227bc1fee8c74165c842a7.jpeg

I feel that most of the better players I’ve packed have been from smaller packs with even less chance of getting the better players. Off the top of my head I’ve had future stars Dembele and TOTW Handanovic from 1 player packs, sure I posted both on here, and those 2 rare gold upgrades to get De Bruyne and Neuer. Shapeshifters Mahrez I sure wasn’t a so called “big” pack. Never seem to get anything from rare player packs, rare mega and mega packs. Almost always dross.

35 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I feel that most of the better players I’ve packed have been from smaller packs with even less chance of getting the better players. Off the top of my head I’ve had future stars Dembele and TOTW Handanovic from 1 player packs, sure I posted both on here, and those 2 rare gold upgrades to get De Bruyne and Neuer. Shapeshifters Mahrez I sure wasn’t a so called “big” pack. Never seem to get anything from rare player packs, rare mega and mega packs. Almost always dross.

I need two more tokens for the prime icon pack, but this is making me seriously reconsider it. The fear of a Nakata or van der Sar 🤮

5 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Love the rage messages.

I had a guy message me back in June after I beat him. Loads of homophobic comments, and I ended up reporting him when he went onto wishing cancer on all my family.

Got a message from him in October with more abuse, so I'm guessing he got a 4 month ban.

I can't believe people get so enraged by a computer game.

10 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I need two more tokens for the prime icon pack, but this is making me seriously reconsider it. The fear of a Nakata or van der Sar 🤮

Someone gathered all the pulls people got across streams and graphed it out.  It looked very much like you'd expect - most of the pulls would net you 500k or under on the open market, scaling up towards the really big picks.  End of the day, you always risk getting something shit, but you could get something good.  Just FIFA things.

6 minutes ago, TQM said:

I had a guy message me back in June after I beat him. Loads of homophobic comments, and I ended up reporting him when he went onto wishing cancer on all my family.

Got a message from him in October with more abuse, so I'm guessing he got a 4 month ban.

Did you report him again? :lol:

I’m not sure who to go for actually. I won’t be going for the icon pack though because we all know it’ll be Laudrup, Schmeichel Or Nakata. 

Bergkamp looks really good for 16 tokens, but doesn’t leave a lot of options if you decide to do all 24 (assuming we don’t get more than 12 to work for next season) 

Litmanen actually looks like a steal for 6 tokens. Engine on him makes him a 94 cam. At this stage of the game is great I think.

Failing that I’d maybe go for Overmars, Gattuso and still have ones left for Litmanen. Already have Seedorf and Van der Sar, get a Wee Ajax connection on the go. 

Qualified for my first weekend league this weekend. Good timing with the whole lockdown nonsense but very afraid of losing 25/30 games 😂

Had a weird couple of games just there where the first team I come up against is a 79 rated gold/silver Portuguese team and I am totally helpless to stop an absolutely pumping, then the next game I play a 90 rated team with a front three of POTM Neymar, POTM Messi and icon Ronaldo and I'm winning 3-0 before he quits at half time. Anyone who says the dynamic balancing thing or whatever it's called doesn't exist is an absolute liar. 

IMG_2476.thumb.jpg.0fc930fafa66bfe0711cbee7592d13df.jpg

These were the only messages left after PlayStation removed all the other ones.