FIFA 20

TheGoon

I'm fairly sure I said I was done with this game but then came along the KDB 99 SBC and I couldn't resist dipping back in. He is very expensive, probably more than the Lucas Moura Player Moments, but he is definately worth it. He plays how a midfielder should in a Fifa game. Super responsive, makes runs at the right time and has immaculate passing and shooting. If anyone else is still playing I'd recommend getting him if you can afford it.

Redownloaded the game last week as my club was absolutely rinsed of fodder so needed to play squad battles to get more packs 😂

Wasn't planning on playing rivals but played 10 games to do the 90+ TOTSSF objectives and ended up winning 9/10, didn't get annoyed at the game at any point even when behind in games which helped immensely. Going to try keep that same mentality going forward. 

Didn't pack anyone worthwhile from the four 90+ picks but I did get 97 Werner from one of the half time SBCs, and really enjoyed playing with my EPL/Bundes hybrid team. Maguire starts but subbed off for Ramos because I'm a wee sweaty at heart. 

Screenshot_20200825_101912_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.bbcb8c393a0193ad073940c3cea96705.jpg

Just got Salah TOTSSF in that 90+ player pick. 🔥😂

Probably be my final team I’d imagine, but no doubt continue to do SBCs for another moments icon, or when they keep doing the guaranteed TOTSSF SBCs.

Will I manage to get my PlayStation out though? Hmm. 😂

2D4FF377-DF66-45E8-820D-06845940418A.png

12 hours ago, Wardy said:

Just got Salah TOTSSF in that 90+ player pick. 🔥😂

Probably be my final team I’d imagine, but no doubt continue to do SBCs for another moments icon, or when they keep doing the guaranteed TOTSSF SBCs.

Will I manage to get my PlayStation out though? Hmm. 😂

2D4FF377-DF66-45E8-820D-06845940418A.png

I did the most recent double 92+ or whatever it was and got Parejo and a duplicate Osimhen, so I did another moments upgrade and got Essien.

Couple that with a few decent pulls like Griezmann and Mahrez from storyline and objective packs and it’s been an alright few days.

Bundesliga;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.aee13af80fc7f74692ec733171b3e623.png

Subs;

Spoiler

image.png.6814dff654dc2857b05abd9084199196.png

English Premier League;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9a4ccd7314890670d89627745985f06b.png

Subs;

Spoiler

image.png.cfbb1915d46a6f9575159e7b48cb8e46.png

Think I have achieved my end game - I do have 300k which I'll probably buy RTTF 94 Kante with, but apart from that, it'll just be any SBCs that take my fancy

20 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

I just realised I have now played over 2000 games with Eusebio.

2000 games of Fifa 20. That is absolutely disgraceful. I know we had a lockdown etc but still. Good grief.

IMG_3236.jpg

I've played over a thousand. 200 more than any previous fifa on what was my least favourite fifa ever.

I'm just a filthy addict.

The 90+ player picks are worth doing, mate got Ramos, Mane, Aubameyang, as well as TOTY Ronaldo. I've gotten Havertz, Reus & Neymar. 

There's also been a few where I got some 94 US Striker, and De Ligt etc. They just went straight back in to another one though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...