FIFA 20

TheGoon

44 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Anyone else bored of Fifa now? It’s constant god squads everywhere and people still parking the bus.

It’s baffling.

Yeah I've not played in about 4 weeks. Just been doing the squad buldiers on my phone when bored at work.

Can't really be arsed with UT again, but I do have a bit of a fifa itch. Might do a career for something to do, but I've heard its dreadful. Anyone bothered with that mode?

On 13/07/2020 at 11:50, Mayos Noun said:

Anyone else bored of Fifa now? It’s constant god squads everywhere and people still parking the bus.

It’s baffling.

Yeah it's shite. if anything people are playing more sweaty in terms of park the bus pace then cut backs watching all the replays etc.

sunk most of the club into Prime Icons and got nowt in return.  Only on it for the Player objectives.

15 hours ago, Yonas said:

Yeah it's shite. if anything people are playing more sweaty in terms of park the bus pace then cut backs watching all the replays etc.

sunk most of the club into Prime Icons and got nowt in return.  Only on it for the Player objectives.

I finished Last of Us 2 so decided to play a few games last night.  In about 5 games, got the usual mix of people far, far too good for the level they were playing at, antagonistic replay watchers, and first-thing subbers.  Like slipping on a warm coat, but it's warm because of all the pish.

A friend aye 👀😂

I'm still playing a little bit but not much. Just enough to get a handful of packs out rivals/squad battles, so to rank 3 and gold 1 respectively. Still doing SBCs also, Soyuncu and Odegaard out the TOTSSF guaranteed SBC so far so not doing well.

26 minutes ago, Dave said:

A friend aye 👀😂

I'm still playing a little bit but not much. Just enough to get a handful of packs out rivals/squad battles, so to rank 3 and gold 1 respectively. Still doing SBCs also, Soyuncu and Odegaard out the TOTSSF guaranteed SBC so far so not doing well.

I’ve had a duplicate Trent and Carvajal. Don’t think I need to look at getting anymore right backs anytime soon...

D85C51A3-076F-4300-8578-999F620DA71A.thumb.png.ca2b4991eb0f7a036dcbef5dd2ec6219.png

On 15/07/2020 at 18:01, Dave said:

Soyuncu and Odegaard out the TOTSSF guaranteed SBC so far so not doing well.

Add to this list Hradecky and Berardi from Bundesliga & Serie A and I'm having a nightmare in these SBCs. Did pull 96 Ilisic from the loyalty ultimate pack though.