FIFA 20

TheGoon

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Two goals away from Kessie, halfway to 89 Mendy but struggling to complete the cross assists and outside box shots. Think I'll resort to messaging folk asking for help for Mendy. 

Looks like I'll achieve rank 2 in rivals for the first time given how many games I've played this week. Haven't enjoyed it so looking forward to rewards being equally shite.

I got the crosses fine but struggled with the outside the box goals. Luckily I must have made it painfully obvious I was trying to do that, and when my opponent went 7-0 up, he moved his keeper out and let me have it.  Good guy

He is better than his stats. His stamina is dreadful though.

He scores consistently from cam.
I noticed come out of my first game with him with like 89 fitness, only person I can think of worse is Taarabt who seems to be fucked by half time any time I play him.

I noticed come out of my first game with him with like 89 fitness, only person I can think of worse is Taarabt who seems to be fucked by half time any time I play him.

Icons are dreadful for stamina unless they’re in the 90s.

Ronaldinho has 81 (like Kaka) and is dead by 60 mins.

These objective cards just prove that it’s not rewarding to play champs anymore. You’re better just playing rivals/squad battles working towards a reward you know you’re guaranteed. 

Would definitely be getting involved if I didn’t have another eighteen days of a thirty day ban for messaging a boy “bit pathetic mate” after coming from 2-0 down to 2-2 in a rivals game for him to then rage quit 😂

17 wins for the first time this weekend. Was sitting 14-13 and got in from a day out with 1h 20 mins left, first game won on penalties, 45 minutes left and two rage quits [emoji16].

What is the difference between gold 2 and 3 for player picks?

1 hour ago, Saigon Raider said:

17 wins for the first time this weekend. Was sitting 14-13 and got in from a day out with 1h 20 mins left, first game won on penalties, 45 minutes left and two rage quits emoji16.png.

What is the difference between gold 2 and 3 for player picks?

Gold 2 you are picking from 4 players instead of 3, and I believe at least one is guaranteed 90+

13 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Everytime I play a team with any form of Vardy my defence just split and wander away from everyone, anyone else experienced this or am I going mental?

Yes

WL was awful, I gave up playing after 8 games (4-4), it just wasn't fun. Conversely Rivals has been fun the last few times i've played it. I've been trying to do the Mendy, Fernades and Ibra cards all at the same time. Its helps that some of the conditions mean that you don't have to win and you can just relax and enjoy the game. 

Managed to pull Shapeshifter Messi out of the 81+ upgrade, and then Headliner Sterling out of the next one.  Inspired to do another Icon SBC, and got Schmeichel.  Meh.

Although this now pretty much gives me the side I'll likely take through whatever limited time I spend on 20 for the rest of it.  

image.thumb.png.3667c7e7109ec7756a5bd97e3761d139.png

Leaving out huge swathes of high-rated players, most of my Serie A cards (goodnight sweet Mertens/Insigne) and most high-rated center backs.  But that La Liga core is hard to leave out, and I'm not dropping a 99 to the bench.