FIFA 20

TheGoon

I got Arthur from the Moments SBC, which is one of the ones I have done already :(

I'm currently rinsing my entire team by doing the Bronze upgrade into the Silver upgrade into 82-88 SBC. Once i'm finished that i'll likely do a few Prime Icons as well.

5 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I got Arthur from the Moments SBC, which is one of the ones I have done already :(

I'm currently rinsing my entire team by doing the Bronze upgrade into the Silver upgrade into 82-88 SBC. Once i'm finished that i'll likely do a few Prime Icons as well.

Been doing the same this weekend except the 81+. Pulled Conmebol Tevez and Armani (the latter I was already using tradable so sold mine for 40k), OTW de Ligt, Keylor Navas, Pique and a couple of 84/85s so has been relatively successful. 

Hadn't gone around some of the major league SBCs in a while, so for about 75k I managed to build 45 fairly decent packs.

In terms of special cards, a couple of REALLY low rated IFs, an 86 Higuain IF and CONMEBOL Salvio.  That's it.  Don't think there were any other cards over 83.  Still a couple of thousand players in the club, be interesting to see how many tradeables.  Might just punt every last one of them and see how many coins it gets me, as in the coming months (if I decide to go back to it) coins are going to be far more valuable as things get cheaper and cheaper.

I've started the process but i've read its 38 games minimum to get the 93 so I may not last the course.
A minimum of 38 rivals matches at this stage of the game sounds like the most torturous week or so imaginable.

2 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:
I've started the process but i've read its 38 games minimum to get the 93 so I may not last the course.

A minimum of 38 rivals matches at this stage of the game sounds like the most torturous week or so imaginable.

I only need 9 wins to get to 300  and a free ultimate pack so i'll at least play till then.

10 hours ago, AUFC90 said:
11 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Its available until the end of this "season", 3 weeks on Friday I believe. You get the 85 by winning 5 Rivals matches, then the 87 by playing 10 matches with Mendy and 5+ other La Liga players, and you get his 89 by playing 12 with his 87 +5 other French players. You don't have to win them. 

I've got the 89, and I'd say worth it. I've moved him up front in game to grind for the 93, and he has 7 goals and 6 assists in his first 7 games. 

Also while going for him I've managed to get 3 out of 4 for the 94 Kessie who will be handy for SBCs - just the 'outside of the box goals with Serie A players' to go, which can be done in Squad Battles.

Had an absolute nightmare today. Just wanted to get Futmas Mendy unlocked, already at 3/5 wins... Went about 1-6 this afternoon with some of the absolute worst kind of c***s you can meet on this game. Finally have an opponent I'm taking advantage of, 4-1 up in the 86th minute... Disconnected from the EA servers. Spending all my energy resisting the urge to launch the Xbox out the window has totally drained me.

Edited by Dave

Two goals away from Kessie, halfway to 89 Mendy but struggling to complete the cross assists and outside box shots. Think I'll resort to messaging folk asking for help for Mendy. 

Looks like I'll achieve rank 2 in rivals for the first time given how many games I've played this week. Haven't enjoyed it so looking forward to rewards being equally shite.

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Two goals away from Kessie, halfway to 89 Mendy but struggling to complete the cross assists and outside box shots. Think I'll resort to messaging folk asking for help for Mendy. 

Don't be a coward.