FIFA 20

TheGoon

Red Kimmich, looks dece but absolutely no way to fit in the team.

Will likely just pop on for the odd game or sbc now and then. 400k in the bank, which will likely be saved until a decent icon can be had.

With a new promo of, here's everything that's already been done, 90%+  which are no use anymore, the game is mostly done.

I sold a couple of big players along with packed players from the new promo and I then rinsed my club of all the excess crap that has just been sitting there. I also got red Carvajal this morning (Luis Alberto the other) so that meant another 150k as I could sell the tradeable one I had. The main man Lewandowski was as cheap as he has been since release. He has finally arrived. Just in time for me to not play the game......

This is probably my end game squad for FIFA 20. I might dip into Fut Champs now and again but with Last of Us out tomorrow I can’t see that happening anytime soon!

Will still do plenty of the SBCs on the app but that’s about it.

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

A 4231 in-game

IMG_6093.jpg

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

It’s pretty telling that we’ve not had one post from anyone saying what player picks they got today. Few weeks ago we were all posting them not long after 9am...

Reckon we’ll see the square root of none from here on out too if anyone watches this 

Edited by Sauzee#4

Just played a squad battles game on legendary, won 7-0 (was one of the all bronze low chem teams so not bragging 😂) and I got 0 coins and 0 points towards my ranking for it? Have not ran out of refreshes, still got 8 left. Anyone know why this would have happened?

Edit: and my daily rare player pack, which I was playing the above game for, has disappeared, even after a restart. Not even mad, I'm just disappointed.

Edited by Dave

41 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Did 15 Icon Upgrades. Hmmm.

Laudrup
Scholes
Socrates
Koeman x2
Overmars
Makelele
Seedorf
Essien
Shevchenko
Schmeichel
Yashin
Lehmann
Klose
Kaka

That’s a lot of fodder you’ve rinsed. Haha. 

55 minutes ago, Dave said:

Twitch Prime pack back. Got an 88 Conmebol striker which is by far the best pull I've had out the Twitch pack to date.

I got this. Also by far my best one yet.

C879C32F-1820-4A2D-A1BE-620D6B662DCA.thumb.png.d6762e03837f25d89ef7c664e8f17b8b.png

Took the midfielder and typically got him half an hour later out of an upgrade pack. Into the icon sbc he went.

18 hours ago, Wardy said:

It’s pretty telling that we’ve not had one post from anyone saying what player picks they got today. Few weeks ago we were all posting them not long after 9am...

I got 94 David and 94 Henderson. Not bad, David is a weird one as he links to absolutely nobody but is very solid. 

Did the Prime SBC and got Rijkaard - happy enough, I never bought anyone to do it so he is worth it I guess. 

I'm pretty close to completing my team I reckon, currently rocking;

image.thumb.png.1c27443fb6a03d063eea2fbcf91e75f0.png

Combination of TOTSSF Son, TOTSSF Sancho, NIF Neymar, and that sexy GMS to come off the bench and tear it up. Think I will add Ndombele too.

57 minutes ago, deej said:

I got 94 David and 94 Henderson. Not bad, David is a weird one as he links to absolutely nobody but is very solid. 

Did the Prime SBC and got Rijkaard - happy enough, I never bought anyone to do it so he is worth it I guess. 

I'm pretty close to completing my team I reckon, currently rocking;

image.thumb.png.1c27443fb6a03d063eea2fbcf91e75f0.png

Combination of TOTSSF Son, TOTSSF Sancho, NIF Neymar, and that sexy GMS to come off the bench and tear it up. Think I will add Ndombele too.

Rijkaard is solid. He can be a bit heavy on the turn but defensively he’s very sound.

On the squad building - how is this an 88 squad; 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.428fa9c28862181cd799a79012f12ad7.png

But swapping a 94 for an 84 (-10), a 77 for an 85 (+8) and a 79 for an 84(+5) gives me a lower rated squad??

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4f73fc8fe7f619a300ee7c37823b4263.png

Barely touched it this week after playing it pretty solidly most days for 2 months. Not going to redeem this Weekend League either. Plenty football to watch and I can go and see my folks on Sunday so the thought of 10+ hours of gameplay against goons doing drag backs doesn't fill me with much joy.