FIFA 20

TheGoon

Has anyone been having issues with Fifa recently? After almost every game when it comes to the ratings screen it fails to load and after letting it play out I get kicked off the servers and eventually goes down as a loss. Has anyone experienced this before and could recommend a way to fix this issue?

Think people have worked out you need to play something like 38+ games in rivals to get that Mendy card. If you do end up getting him then you deserve some kind of reward. Not a fucking chance I’d be playing that many rivals games, I’d lose the plot.

Fifa 21 reveal thing coming soon. They continuing to waste time on Volta.

Some things needing fixed ASAP:

Concentrate on fixing the broken gameplay, that much wrong it’s scary.

Button delay

Rivals structure- rewarding deliberate relegation etc

Fut champs needs to be longer

Make chemistry in game matter - pisses me off when people just make subs straight away

Milestones has been a let down, good idea but needs work

There is something “off” about this game since the update. Passing is just atrocious. It was never good before, but sone of the decisions players are making compared to what you’ve told them to do are incredible. Been totally fine for months but I cannot get to grips with whatever these changes are. 

I can’t believe I put so much time into something I dislike this much, every year.

Edited by TheGoon

There is something “off” about this game since the update. Passing is just atrocious. It was never good before, but sone of the decisions players are making compared to what you’ve told them to do are incredible. Been totally fine for months but I cannot get to grips with whatever these changes are. 
I can’t believe I put so much time into something I dislike this much, every year.

Fifa 20 has just been a mess. Fifa 19 and 20 prob been the worst 2 FIFA’s

2 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Fifa 20 has just been a mess. Fifa 19 and 20 prob been the worst 2 FIFA’s

I was playing 14 a wee while ago. Not a perfect game by any stretch, but it’s just so much more enjoyable to play. 90% of the games the last couple of years have been slogs.

3 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I've actually been playing with the trainer indicator thing on recently for passing only to try and help combat this. I didn't realise before turning this on just how easily the game thinks you've changed your mind and tries to send a pass the wrong way. I still get passes going all over the shop but not nearly at the frequency I was before. 

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

I've actually been playing with the trainer indicator thing on recently for passing only to try and help combat this. I didn't realise before turning this on just how easily the game thinks you've changed your mind and tries to send a pass the wrong way. I still get passes going all over the shop but not nearly at the frequency I was before. 

I might give that a try actually. Through balls seem the worst affected. I’ve had half of mine going backwards.

12 hours ago, Dave said:

I had a major problem with passing a few months ago. Passing was a little bit wayward but that was due to me. What I couldn't accept was pushing the X button but not registering with the player and the ball getting taken off me. Updates have since combatted this issue but still happens occasionally. 

Fair play to all you lads still playing the game. I'm going to sell my copy. Hopefully be rejuvenated to play Fifa 21. Currently playing rocket league. Similar concept but driving a ball into the goal.