FIFA 20

TheGoon

Just played someone with the team name EDL, he scored twice near the start, watching replays and doing the shh, I proceeded to score 5 and time waste like f**k, I think 72% possession is the most I've ever had.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Just played someone with the team name EDL, he scored twice near the start, watching replays and doing the shh, I proceeded to score 5 and time waste like f**k, I think 72% possession is the most I've ever had.

Both his goals cutbacks from the right wing?

The gameplay was particularly trying last night. The game seems to decide that its going to actively try and balance the gameplay out if you winning. Twice I was up 3-0 and didn't win. Amongst other things that happened to impede were, players taking 2 touches instead of one, skill moves stopped working and the positional sense of defenders was non existent.

The gameplay was particularly trying last night. The game seems to decide that its going to actively try and balance the gameplay out if you winning. Twice I was up 3-0 and didn't win. Amongst other things that happened to impede were, players taking 2 touches instead of one, skill moves stopped working and the positional sense of defenders was non existent.

You've just summed up the entirety of FIFA 20 in one paragraph.

Well a shed load of special cards back in packs which is enjoyable (similar to last year at around this time).

Good if you like doing plenty of SBCs for a bit of fun.

My first two packs (my loyalty one and an SBC) contained...

IMG_6085.thumb.jpg.726c5c2a7c2ae7e3920c0424937b15b4.jpg

IMG_6086.thumb.jpg.aa07e7b05045846d85df98c57538151f.jpg

Not that I will necessarily use any of these players but it’s always a bit exciting when you get a different colour of flash/confetti.

Pulled 86 OTW Sarabia in my loyalty pack. As stumigoo not really any use but a nice wee change. Hopefully the free packs keep coming to keep us interested. 

Mendy objectives look interesting, assuming it's timed so I won't be bothering rushing through it all to get him but will see what I can complete as I play the bare minimum for weekly rewards. 

Also worth noting incase anyone didn't read the message loading up the WL rewards will be TOTSSF plus all these other promos. Diluting the pool of decent rewards even further 😂 unless they guarantee certain ratings for each rank.

Pulled 86 OTW Sarabia in my loyalty pack. As stumigoo not really any use but a nice wee change. Hopefully the free packs keep coming to keep us interested. 

Mendy objectives look interesting, assuming it's timed so I won't be bothering rushing through it all to get him but will see what I can complete as I play the bare minimum for weekly rewards. 

Also worth noting incase anyone didn't read the message loading up the WL rewards will be TOTSSF plus all these other promos. Diluting the pool of decent rewards even further [emoji23] unless they guarantee certain ratings for each rank.

TOTSSF is now out of the rewards cycle (tomorrow is the end). After this week it is a player pick from within these new cards. Plus it looks like Gold 2 is again their benchmark for the next tier. It’s max 88 for Silver 3, 83+ Silver 1, 90+ Gold 2

Edit - Scrap that, I’ve now seen the spreadsheet with rewards and yeah TOTSSF is still there.

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

TOTSSF is now out of the rewards cycle (tomorrow is the end). After this week it is a player pick from within these new cards. Plus it looks like Gold 2 is again their benchmark for the next tier. It’s max 88 for Silver 3, 83+ Silver 1, 90+ Gold 2

Includes TOTSSF there? Also found this:

Never even got near gold 3 myself so won't be bothering with weekend league unless I have absolutely nothing else to do that week.