FIFA 20

TheGoon

Got Kimmich from Ultimate SBC, disappointing as doesn't fit my team at all. Didn't spend any coins though so worth a shot.

Selling almost all of my tradeable rare golds for massive prices so saving some coins up - get max for 83, 84 and 85s.

4-3 and going to call it for tonight. The Ben Yedder bounce appears to apply to literally every player my opponents have in most games just now. One boy I tackled his Neymar with VVD three times in a row and Neymar just proceeded to walk back on to the ball like nothing had happened each time before scoring. Infuriating stuff.

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Small Electrum Players Pack (untradeable)

Unbelievable scenes as I woke up to a brand new Ultimate TOTS SBC pack!

Not so unbelievable scenes when I packed...………..Sommer.

Screenshot_20200614-075116_Companion.thumb.jpg.8b3580f0e587d69e0db90d9c6a438576.jpg

Bought Raul using some of the coins I made last night so using this team today. Currently 7-13 after starting 0-5. I was 6-9 at one point so today is looking more challenging than it needed to be. Aiming for 11 wins but I think it will be close.

Edited by Marshmallo

In an sbc that was dropping higher value players than it should of all over the shop I got Alberto, and in my “we fixed it” pack I get....

Immobile.

I literally cannot pack a good one even when the odds are ducked in our favour.

This does seem to be a weekend of people trying to be dickish, it almost feels like rivals. I reckon a fair percentage of ‘normal’ players have ditched it now, and maybe the ratio of decent guys to wanks has been impacted.

The good thing for me is that the majority of these pace whoring, down the line, cut back, drag back, drop back merchants don’t actually know how to play the game when they come up against someone who’s happy to play a fairly bog standard brand of possession based attacking FIFA. Nothing better than conceding to someone who loves a wee celebration and replay sesh and you end up winning comfortably.