FIFA 20

TheGoon

Are you guys not seeing all the packs you get for working through the season xp? Way more than they randomly gave last year. I know you have to technically earn them so they are not 100% free, but I've got to level 11 just by playing the game. Thats a gold pack, 2x premium gold jumbo, and a premium gold jumbo 26 pack in the last week for "free".

Level 13 is another premium jumbo gold 26 pack, and 14 is a small prime gold players pack.

Anyway, Orsic (like everyone else) and Sommer for me from WL picks. f**k all in packs

Whilst it is true there are those free packs, it is still the case they have pulled back on certain types of content (like the offer of free packs for using the app etc). It’s the quality of content rather than volume that seems to have changed. There’s a ridiculous amount of stuff, but much of it is to the detriment of the quality of it. We’ve had so many more untradeable SBCs for example, and very few flash SBCs during big promos, unlike in previous games

The addition of xp has been great though.

Edit - they’ve also significantly reduced pack value for the league SBCs with each team completed.

I know I'm going to regret it but giving FUT another chance, got 230k coins just now with another atleast 150k coming in with players on the market.

What league should I build a team in? Already done Bundesliga and Seria A so neither of them.

Seen the MLS have some decent players with this TOTS stuff are they worth it?

image.thumb.png.d655c0c411595073f7d9b0607e1e36fa.png

Think that's me WL ready for another sweatfest. Anyone used Salah TOTSSF? I'm very tempted and can just about afford him. Have enjoyed using Adama to bomb up the wing for the first 50-60 minutes and bringing on Son/Fuenzalida to ruin whats left of the opponents defence, and keen to try out Grealish as well. 

I managed to do Lucas Moura SBC for about 40k due to the amount of fodder saved up. He is expensive, but he is incredible. Brilliant close dribbling, very quick bursts of pace and is absolutely lethal. 

Some sort of hybrid incororporating Brazil/Liga Nos players would give you the best value team, coin for coin. Soemthing like this

Capture.PNG.047a902ef6815b93a1e49787a5d20c6a.PNG

Thanks for the heads up about those NOS players being so cheap, managed to get a NOS TOTSSF back 4 aswell for my coins

Now to grind for Evander

53 minutes ago, Moo said:

People are mugs if they go and do a third deluxe sbc.

Paint me as one of your mugs. In fact f**k it I’ll do it myself. 

Yesterday’s 94 Handanovic in and we get 92 Ginter back. A player I pumped into a guaranteed sbc weeks ago. EA really do like giving me the shaft. Saw German CB and actually thought “oh Hummels is actually decent.” More fool fucking me.

I’m really trying to hold off doing another deluxe. I think they want us to drop all these high cards  into them, then release some big SBC over the weekend or next week and hope people spunk loads of money on Fifa points..

They are greedy greedy fuckers at EA.

I could be miles off it though.

Also a mug, but mainly because my 95 Sczezny from yesterday was useless and made it a lot easier today.

97 Luis Alberto which feels like a win compared to what others are getting.