FIFA 20

TheGoon

Soo.... Not an Ultimate TOTSSF player pick for Silver 1? Did I miss that anywhere or have I been humped? In game definitely did not differentiate what choice of get other than up to Silver 2 saying it was an 84 max FUT Champs player.

Screenshot_20200611_090048_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Just now, Dave said:

Soo.... Not an Ultimate TOTSSF player pick for Silver 1? Did I miss that anywhere or have I been humped? In game definitely did not differentiate what choice of get other than up to Silver 2 saying it was an 84 max FUT Champs player.

Is Oblak not in the Ultimate?

Anyway, I don't think Silver 1 has any guarantees.  Rating is unbounded, but you're not guaranteed one until Gold 2 I believe (although S1 and G3 often contain them anyway)

1 minute ago, forameus said:

Is Oblak not in the Ultimate?

Anyway, I don't think Silver 1 has any guarantees.  Rating is unbounded, but you're not guaranteed one until Gold 2 I believe (although S1 and G3 often contain them anyway)

He is but I thought I was getting a choice of three at Silver 1. As I said didn't see anything that suggested otherwise when looking at the rewards for each tier in game. That's also only my second weekend league so not familiar with how the rewards go.

Took Orsic but probably should have taken the Brazilian guy. Packs shite, all round disappointing morning

Just now, Dave said:

He is but I thought I was getting a choice of three at Silver 1. As I said didn't see anything that suggested otherwise when looking at the rewards for each tier in game. That's also only my second weekend league so not familiar with how the rewards go.

Took Orsic but probably should have taken the Brazilian guy. Packs shite, all round disappointing morning

You get to pick from 3 made up of all the red picks, with no guarantee that any of them will be the major league, not 3 from the major league.  G3 gives you 2 choices from 5 along those same lines I believe.

TAA and the German left back.

Actually had 3 ultimate choices from the first pick with the others being Immobile and Henderson.

Other pick was shite. Oblak who I already have and some Saudi boy. German boy actually looks ok and is my weakest position although he doesn’t fit my team.

Although, I did just pack Carvajal from my reward Rare Mega so that was nice. It puts me within distance of Suarez who I have had my eye on but I might wait until tonight to see (and hope) that there is something interesting SBC wise. I have 60 or so rare gold cards on my transfer list in the hope that we get given a generic upgrade SBC. If not I will punt them and then probably get Suarez. Initially I thought about holding off for Lewandowski given he has dropped dramatically in price but at 1.4 million he is still out of reach for the time being.

16 hours ago, stumigoo said:

One thing I realised the other days was the fact that they used to, maybe three or four times a year, just give you some free packs for playing the game and logging into the app for so many days.

16 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

ETA: You're right that they've cut down the free packs and I'd noticed that too.

Are you guys not seeing all the packs you get for working through the season xp? Way more than they randomly gave last year. I know you have to technically earn them so they are not 100% free, but I've got to level 11 just by playing the game. Thats a gold pack, 2x premium gold jumbo, and a premium gold jumbo 26 pack in the last week for "free".

Level 13 is another premium jumbo gold 26 pack, and 14 is a small prime gold players pack.

Anyway, Orsic (like everyone else) and Sommer for me from WL picks. f**k all in packs

Edited by deej