FIFA 20

TheGoon

As you know, Rivals is terrible. However I noticed the other day that I was only a few wins away from 200 and that would mean a 24 rare player pack so I gave it a go (it was truly awful). I eventually got my wins.

Biggest promo of the year, game is on its arse, EA need to reinvigorate the community and the market, let’s reward me with something good!

IMG_5999.jpg

What the f**k is that?

19 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

As you know, Rivals is terrible. However I noticed the other day that I was only a few wins away from 200 and that would mean a 24 rare player pack so I gave it a go (it was truly awful). I eventually got my wins.

Biggest promo of the year, game is on its arse, EA need to reinvigorate the community and the market, let’s reward me with something good!

IMG_5999.jpg

What the f**k is that?

As farcical as every other 200 win pack I’ve seen on here so far 😂

Really frustrated trying to get out of division 9, get one win away then I get matched with a team with 6 icons and various TOTY. How good is that Butranego, can't deal with that wee ball roll thing everyone seems to go. 

Only skill move I've got in my locker is the fake shot, any skill masters able to tell me which ones I should work on as a starting point?

47 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

Has anyone used this card? If so is he any good, and where would you play him? Signed the ShapeShifter Kainz earlier to replace gold Brandt and fancy this guy to replace gold Havertz. Screenshot_20200609_153101_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

I used him a while back, he was a good all round card. I never used him at CAM though.

Coutinho’s totw CAM card might be a better shout in that position. Although you would need a few more coins but you’re not a million miles away 

Reus base card is another option as I Sancho totw 

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

8 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

I used him a while back, he was a good all round card. I never used him at CAM though.

Coutinho’s totw CAM card might be a better shout in that position. Although you would need a few more coins but you’re not a million miles away 

Reus base card is another option as I Sancho totw 

Cheers had looked at the base Reus but will take a look at the TOTW you mention.

You just know they’ll put the shaft to everyone and release an ultimate tots sbc tomorrow eh

I hope they do. It is the main reason I have been holding on to my other TOTS players (albeit most of them are untradeable). I’m hoping for a couple of big SBCs before Thursday so I can get rid of these high rated cards I’ve been stockpiling!

Did the TOTSSF premium sbc and got an 88 Spanish midfielder, not worth it since I put 92 Neuer into it

Can recommend get that Undav card, upfront with Werner looking to be a great partnership. Hope to upgrade to a higher Werner card but looks likely to be out of my reach unless there's a price crash.

20200609_205822.jpg

20200609_205848.jpg

29 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Don’t have the spare special card for the deluxe SBC and I think it expires on the day you get rewards so...bleh.

They are quite cheap at the moment, for example most of the EFL ones are under 20k.