FIFA 20

TheGoon

Pulled this, can't really fit him in my team but he is traceable and I've rinsed my coins so selling him to give me some coins to play with for any possible SBC, disappointingly he'll only fetch about 175000 I think.

20200608_122333.jpg

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Been dumping coins to ma mate who’s starting up. 
80k - prem league striker. Who do u take? 
I narrowed it down to Kane 92 UCL, Vardy 87 totw moments or Moura 85 Totw. 
any suggestions 

Champions League Kane has been my main striker for months. The lack of pace hasn’t been an issue as he always seems to be in the right place. 

90FC9384-A295-43AA-9BF4-BE6F90E05315.png

Have any of you ever came up against the app changing chemistry? 
move just concepted a team and it’s all 10 chem except one (Cos I’ve got the cdm on a Cm)
my mates done it and it’s a diff chem for a few ...

any ideas -

edit: manager??

Re Edit: it is the manager. Zidane English PL

ECAFD491-69C0-4B2F-8376-6665E94A68B1.png

6CB47330-0533-4DBA-8F26-592B1D68E461.jpeg

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

48 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

There is a video on the original tweet. We all know it happens but just to forward this -

Not sure if its entirely connected but I was playing a Fut Champs game for my son. He was losing 6-2 and I brought it back to 6-5, Mariano was clean through in the last minute and the game just disconnects before I can shoot. He got the loss, obviously and I've never been more pissed off with a defeat.

That’s the Rest of the World squad out. Some very odd cards! Good luck fitting some of them into a team!

Edouard gets in, no Kent thankfully (although fully expect him in Futties)

Orsic and the Canadian CAM David both look very good.

That team is literally dead. Orsic’s headliner card is hands down the worst card I have used all year so I fully expect this card to be horrific in game too.

There are three or four decent cards but the rest are pretty rotten. The Orsic card looks ridiculous to be fair, but I don’t play well with these hyper agile players, much prefer a bulkier all-rounder, like Benzema’s TOTS.

Orsic with a sniper -

IMG_5991.jpg

How much is gold De Bruyne now? Appreciate he's not Bundesliga but you'd at least get a link to Witsel.
Hadn't really thought about something like that, I'm in the if each player isn't on 10 chem you should be severely hampered. Also think subs should have to be on chem as well, sadly that's not the case tho.

Not sure if its entirely connected but I was playing a Fut Champs game for my son. He was losing 6-2 and I brought it back to 6-5, Mariano was clean through in the last minute and the game just disconnects before I can shoot. He got the loss, obviously and I've never been more pissed off with a defeat.

I seriously can’t be arsed with the game anymore apart from play pals in online friendlies. Was playing a rivals match earlier. Was 5-2 down deservedly as my defending was horrific. I then pulled it back to 5-4. All the momentum was with me. Had a 2 on 1 with me attacking. There was a dc and I get the loss.

I can’t see me playing the game much more and looking to the future, starting to think I may not bother with Fifa 21 although that might change by September time. With what’s happened in the world this year, starting to think Fifa 21 could be the worst yet if EA and their team haven’t been able to put as much time into fixing and improving gameplay.

Genuinely think in the past week or so, excluding guaranteed tots packs and league upgrades, I’ve opened somewhere like 40-50 packs and haven’t seen a player higher rated than 85/86

Edited by Sauzee#4