FIFA 20

TheGoon

8 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

7am or thereabouts I think.

Might just get them played today and tomorrow then, plan was to play a few on Monday morning since I'm on a day off and the wife is working but I'm not getting up that early.

3-2 after my five ranking games. One of the losses was utter bullshit (nonsense penalty decision & keeper throwing ball to opposition Kent right in front of him although I asked for full power) and the other was just a good old fashioned skelping. Going to play five more today and see where I end up.

Wasn't feeling TOTSSF Di Maria or Rashford, just couldn't get them involved in the game, so sold for an 80k profit between them and bought Neymar. 4222 in game with Kante swapping places with Laudrup. 

15914514532047573873985832587633.jpg

Is the disconnect glitch still going about? If so I might just patch this. Was absolutely dominating this c**t but only 1-0 up, he scores two goals in quick succession and 2 seconds after I kick off the game disconnects and gives me a loss.

3-2 after my five ranking games. One of the losses was utter bullshit (nonsense penalty decision & keeper throwing ball to opposition Kent right in front of him although I asked for full power) and the other was just a good old fashioned skelping. Going to play five more today and see where I end up.
Wasn't feeling TOTSSF Di Maria or Rashford, just couldn't get them involved in the game, so sold for an 80k profit between them and bought Neymar. 4222 in game with Kante swapping places with Laudrup. 

15914514532047573873985832587633.thumb.jpg.d8d974f58a8386fc27a250c19a25ff2d.jpg

If you are struggling, you have the players to try this.

41212 (wide version)

Full backs stay back

LM / RM both balanced and get into box for cross

Cdm Kante, drop between defenders cover centre

Cam - if Fred, come back on defence and get into box for crosses. If someone more attacking, ie Laudrup. Balanced and get into box for crosses.

One striker. Balanced and stay forward
2nd striker get in behind, stay forward.

IMG_1388.jpg

I’ve really struggled for a formation this weekend. I’ve not had that end game striker yet either and I’ve been struggling at the top end of the pitch.. so I’ve had a play about and the difference has been stark.

E0676847-1896-4832-B0AB-AD1A12674AEA.thumb.jpeg.5102e3d5ed51aae40e3475dd1b76b48f.jpeg

Moved KDB (never really been able to squeeze him chem wise) to ST with False 9, he’s an absolutely monster up there, scores for fun. Werner with get behind stretches defenders and brought in Del Piero in at CAM, he is absolutely unbelievable. 

The bottle of red I’m nearly through is also certainly helping.

3 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

41212 (wide version)

Full backs stay back

Cam - if Fred, come back on defence and get into box for crosses. If someone more attacking, ie Laudrup. Balanced and get into box for crosses.

IMG_1388.jpg

Early days but first game with this caused a rage quit before half time so cheers for the advice 😇 6-4 now. Going to take a break tonight for some warzone with my mates but will be back to blast this tomorrow. Aim is silver 1 so only got to win 1 of every 4 games tomorrow... 

Here's the tactic I use most of the time, with only really depth changing if I'm behind or whatever. Works wonders for me.

Lone Striker is told to stay forward, and get in behind.

LAM is told to stay forward, and free roam.

CAM is told to come back on defence, and free roam

RAM is told to come back on defence, and to stick in position.

Two CDMS to cover centre and cut passing lanes, also told to stay back and not attack.

Fullbacks are told to stay back (this can be changed to attack with the quick tactics switcher in game so will turn this on if I'm behind also)

Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 19.36.36.png

30 minutes ago, Dave said:

Early days but first game with this caused a rage quit before half time so cheers for the advice 😇 6-4 now. Going to take a break tonight for some warzone with my mates but will be back to blast this tomorrow. Aim is silver 1 so only got to win 1 of every 4 games tomorrow... 

Didn't listen to myself. Two more games, both times I have the lead then as soon as my opponent takes the lead I lose connection to my opponent, but I'm loaded straight back into ultimate team so I haven't disconnected from the servers. Seriously is this a thing that people can do? Because I'm now fucking livid and really can't be arsed with this any more. 

8 and fucking 13. Absolutely brutal stuff, and clearly while everyone else has lifted how they play, I haven't. Really wanted to sign off with a gold 2 before the end of 20,now I'll be lucky to get gold 3 again. Need 6 from 9 tomorrow now.

15 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

41212 (wide version)

Full backs stay back

IMG_1388.jpg

👌 Great laugh, chances galore!

That's me at G2 again, going to chuck my last 4 like a good Samaritan and hopefully make someones weekend a wee bit less stressful. 

Team of champs that have helped me get there for the 4th time, far stretch from what I started out at (who still managed to get me G2 amazingly looking back). 

Arguably I should be aiming for G1 but it's too annoying to be worth it. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.06.07 - 10.54.49.29.png

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.06.07 - 11.01.36.92.png

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.09 - 12.10.34.76.png