FIFA 20

TheGoon

19 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

My heads gone. Fished out another fucked controller. Works just where u place ur hands is a bit goosed. The games atrocious. 3-0 up after 78 mins and players stop yet again beat 6-3 in ET. 
i know u all think Im crazy n a baw bag but I’m telling you there is something up with my game. I’ve been between 3-0to 6-0 up in games and coasting against a far less of a player and still get beat.  It’s incredible. 

Definitely a mentality thing, take a break, go for a walk, all the deep breathes as possible. If the game is conspiring to beat you then just step back from it for a wee while. Better doing short bursts of gameplay than slogs for W/L. 

I’m 5 wins and 4 defeats in my Friday block of games. I actually felt like the standard was higher today than it has been, but maybe that was due to not facing any drop back merchants. Almost everyone had a reasonably high press and it made the games much more enjoyable. I think 4 of them went to extra-time and although I was disappointed to lose the games I did, most were by the odd goal and against someone who I didn’t hate.

The gameplay did start to slow up later on so will give it a swerve until tomorrow now.

Wonder what the next ‘season’ has in store, could be make or break for a few players as the game nears the summer lull.

She thinks it’s funny more than anything so no strain on that side of things 🤣. Appreciate the words lads, I’m  just a sore loser most of time but this weekend league has been mad. 

Last year I went through 7 controllers. 3 this year n only had it 2 months. 

I remember I stopped playing it because I was getting Mad headaches because how much strain I was putting on My head because I couldnt believe how my players were acting. This year has been supercharged Cos it’s been condensed into 8 weeks 🤦‍♂️

im fine boys just raging at getting beat 🤙

She thinks it’s funny more than anything so no strain on that side of things 🤣. Appreciate the words lads, I’m  just a sore loser most of time but this weekend league has been mad. 

I remember I stopped playing it because I was getting Mad headaches because how much strain I was putting on My head because I couldnt believe how my players were acting. This year has been supercharged Cos it’s been condensed into 8 weeks 🤦‍♂️

I got a rubber controller which I bite.

I used to bite my controller, table, tv etc. But it just didn’t look aesthetically pleasing. My partner wasn’t amused at this either but she found a rubber controller like a stress ball.

Although I’m a lot calmer now personally. You’re best walking away though if smashing stuff up.

19 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

What the f**k 😂 I could accept the game fucking you over for 2 or 3 goals, but 9 is a stretch.

You need to start streaming these, all your games sound mental.

My mates were watchin on shareplay?? I don’t know much about much except playing the game. 
I honestly can’t explain how mental they are. Ive been winning by at least 3 goals over 20 times and Been beat, in last 3 weeks or so. 
it’s not fitness, it’s not making changes to formation or personnel... it’s the game just deciding right wee man yer for it today.
Wild. 
Nevertheless I’m done for the night at least ...

Marketplace for a controller 🤣 

I always try and remind myself that I’m decent at FIFA but that there will always be thousands upon thousands of people much better than me (and thousands worse). I’ve resigned myself to not developing beyond my level so try and just detach myself from it (although it is very difficult at times).

It’s not a game you can ‘win’ so it naturally means you go through peaks and troughs of form. It’s most frustrating when you know that the mechanics and the network are the reason you are losing or being punished because these are things out of your control, but as others have said, a break is always the best thing, even just for a couple of hours or so.

My wife is always good at reminding me the players I’m getting most wound up by are probably about 13 years old and this is their life so they will always be one step ahead (whereas I’m just playing it out of habit).

57 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

So my nephew done the Ligue 1 upgrade sbc.

The only player he didn’t want is Mbappe as he has him untradable.

Usual.

fd4d729e-b502-4f41-80bb-1b62da2bc617.jpg

So you don’t have all of the luck in your family? 

Saw on twitter earlier coincidentally, some streamer got a duplicate untradeable Mbappe through upgrades, put him in a mid icon sbc and packed fucking Ronaldo. Where’s the fucking wealth distribution on pack luck like this? Disgusting.

8-4 now, which will be me for the rest of the night. Lost one of the games on penalties which was annoying, came back from 3-1 down to get back to 3-3, but he just somehow predicted every single pen. 9 games out of 18 to get to 17, so here’s hoping.

Pretty underwhelming stuff at 6pm, hopefully more over the next few days. The new season xp based stuff is the same as it has been, with the end players all being good but not great. Season objectives all very generic and pretty boring.

The Mertens card looks phenomenal and isn’t as expensive as he could be, especially if you have been grinding away at TOTS content.

4 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

My heads gone. Fished out another fucked controller. Works just where u place ur hands is a bit goosed. The games atrocious. 3-0 up after 78 mins and players stop yet again beat 6-3 in ET. 
i know u all think Im crazy n a baw bag but I’m telling you there is something up with my game. I’ve been between 3-0to 6-0 up in games and coasting against a far less of a player and still get beat.  It’s incredible. 

It’s not inconceivable that someone would game share the game over to a better player. I know a few times I’ve taken over my sons game and won when he has been losing by 2 or 3. 

3-1 for me so far. Gameplay was a bit laggy so gonna call it a night had that. Had some utter weirdo message me after a game, that he won in last minute, saying I was only still in game at that point cause my tactic. Very odd