FIFA 20

TheGoon

7 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Bought the American keeper to try help with Opara. 
Play a few games tonight to see how it goes. 
Karim Benzema is a joke. U shoot u score. Simple as that. Fekir is outrageous with finesse.

Sold Messi as I genuinely can’t play with him and re-bought Ocampos who just works for me.

I’ve tinkered with the two CM but Saul just finds a way onto the edge of both boxes. He is probably my favourite player In the game. 
Well Casemiro just batters everyone so he stays ahead of Pirlo, Witsel, Cazorla, Gattuso, Veratti and Savanier. 
up to Division 6 due to not having to try any of the objectives. 

I can categorically tell you that I’ll be using Umtiti and Carlos with Courtois. 
that American keeper is absolutely awful and Opara is a bomb scare. He literally just goes wandering off. 
back to division 7 after 4 losses using they mugs. 

Decided to do a mid icon upgrade (no idea why).... Ian Wright 🤣.l for........

95 Veratti, 94 Cazorla, 91 Ruben Dias, 90 Elkeson, 90 Ter Stegen, 88 D Silva, 88 Kroos, 88 Berradi, 87 Thiago and 86 Umtiti and Parejo. Plus nonsense. How did I ever think it would be worth it after the last one threw me Nakata 🤦‍♂️

Got Ebdalhamid or whatever he's called out of a League SBC, then the shit left back from the upgrades, so seemed like I was just getting the usual "Ha, you thought you were getting something good!"

But then...

image.png.8027670a454a0dfdd3b30ac235197d95.png

It's on!

Worst gameplay I’ve experienced hands down no arguments in first 5 games. Hopeless. As well trying to controll the players with ma cock.  Shambles 

I’m working up the nerve to do my first 5, this isn’t helping. I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be utterly shafted this weekend. [emoji28]

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I’m working up the nerve to do my first 5, this isn’t helping. I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be utterly shafted this weekend. emoji28.png

I’m on my 6th game which is heading for a defeat at Ht. it’s woeful. I’m done Cos she’s going mental and my high pitches screechy voice shouting “wit is that?” “Wit her dain ya banger”

6 games every team I have lost against has had at least a Neymar or mbappe tottsf/gold combination in it. 
the one I beat was star studded with icons 

Yer Misses doesn’t know half the swear words you know until ur being sweatied in a WL match. 

Sitting at 3-3 after 3-1. Have played 3 x 93 and 3 x 92 squads so far.

First time I have ever used Messi and he has been great so far but can't compete with some of the teams I have played.

Gameplay has been alright, no real lag. Will give it a break for tonight now (in Australia) and try and again tomorrow. Would be delighted with 14 again.

5-2 so far, might jump on later and try and get to 7/8 wins before doing the rest over Sat/Sun. 

ETA: One of the wins was a comeback from my arse absolutely collapsing in the first 20 minutes, 3-0 from just shite defending and silly goals. Came back and won 6-3.

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.06.05 - 13.21.00.08.png

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.06.05 - 13.21.07.38.png

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.06.05 - 13.21.13.08.png

Edited by SweeperDee

3 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

6-0 up and cruising against some absolute shocker of a player.... 

6-6 after 71 mins. 9-6 it ended and ended my weekend league.......

AAD2578D-3213-45E2-B74B-BAE40A9AA36C.jpeg

Jesus f**k. 😂

30 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I’ll be 2 weeks clean on Sunday. Think your needing the same man. 😂

35 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

It’s soothing to know that someone on here is angrier than me when they’re playing fifa 😂

My heads gone. Fished out another fucked controller. Works just where u place ur hands is a bit goosed. The games atrocious. 3-0 up after 78 mins and players stop yet again beat 6-3 in ET. 
i know u all think Im crazy n a baw bag but I’m telling you there is something up with my game. I’ve been between 3-0to 6-0 up in games and coasting against a far less of a player and still get beat.  It’s incredible.