FIFA 20

TheGoon

This is my squad now, obviously subbing on Rafa and Manolas after kickoff and I’m back up to 100 Chem. Happy with it now. Ultimates next week should be interesting.

Sub bench filled with 3 picks I can’t really use. [emoji28]

IMG_0081.thumb.png.311ae817e9fd3a1999ab90ec0c243782.pngIMG_0082.thumb.png.cd969e08bfc33d4d3a26d237272deab5.png

Will see how I look tomorrow after no doubt being tempted by a few upgrade attempts, then see what the final WL team of the year for me will look like.  

And by team, I mean shower of absolute shitebags, because I can tell you now where I'm going to finish.  

His 87 rated storyline card was superb for me. So much so that he’s one of few who survived the abyss that is being dumped into an sbc.
Definitely worth holding on to as a super sub unless there’s an sbc you can’t resist.

I’ve decided to try this for the weekend (moving to a 4231 in-game, with Benzema as striker. Reus, Werner and Fekir as the three then Kimmich and Aouar behind)

IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5943.jpg

You could probably get Sanches and Rafa into the starting line up on good chem if you used this card, and put Reguillon at RB

Capture.PNG.2a916faafe1af339af7bb4221059ca9b.PNG

Capture.PNG.f82c23a0e5bbb28cd9844d54d18c5f35.PNG

Unfortunately I don’t think that card exists on PC at the moment.

ETA: My bad, it does. Too expensive just now though.

Bought the American keeper to try help with Opara. 
Play a few games tonight to see how it goes. 
Karim Benzema is a joke. U shoot u score. Simple as that. Fekir is outrageous with finesse.

Sold Messi as I genuinely can’t play with him and re-bought Ocampos who just works for me.

I’ve tinkered with the two CM but Saul just finds a way onto the edge of both boxes. He is probably my favourite player In the game. 
Well Casemiro just batters everyone so he stays ahead of Pirlo, Witsel, Cazorla, Gattuso, Veratti and Savanier. 
up to Division 6 due to not having to try any of the objectives. 

1AAB4738-6B42-40F4-A553-9C9626D9EAA9.jpeg

7822C297-BF3C-4176-B8DF-6B628A495E70.jpeg

C7475829-2A44-480D-B732-03402E87F64A.jpeg

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

I’ve decided to try this for the weekend (moving to a 4231 in-game, with Benzema as striker. Reus, Werner and Fekir as the three then Kimmich and Aouar behind)

IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5943.jpg

I really like This team. Well constructed. 

2 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I really like This team. Well constructed. 

Cheers. It only really came together like that due to the LaLiga TOTS, which was one I actually had little interest in before it was released. Packing Kroos, Ter Stegen, Carvajal and Fekir forced my hand a little bit so I wanted to then try and make a hybrid that still focused on the Bundesliga (which is my FIFA tradition). Think this is pretty much end game for me, unless something ridiculous happens over the next week or so with Ultimate TOTS

Anyone heard anything about new Icon swaps? Just seen someone say on twitter that there was only every going to be 3 sets so there wont be any more. Rumours of TotS swaps though.

4 minutes ago, TQM said:

Anyone heard anything about new Icon swaps? Just seen someone say on twitter that there was only every going to be 3 sets so there wont be any more. Rumours of TotS swaps though.

People have said there's only 3, but I'm not sure if that's ever been explicitly stated by EA.  It might have been back at the start, but then we're not in normal times now.  I think they'd be mental not to run another soon, particularly when they could fill it with options that will never be quite as good as TOTS (suits them not to give away too much).  If we don't get Icons, hopefully we get something like it, either TOTS Swaps or just plain old FUT Swaps.  If they remove the long-term grind, the game's going to look even more stale and tedious than it already does.

Nothing whatsoever out of Marquee Matchups, and nothing out of 4 Premium Upgrades so far.  I'm actually quite tempted to see just how far this run can go.  I know I won't be alone, and it's a w****r's game complaining about luck when you've been quite lucky in the past, but this is so starkly different to all the others that I'm almost convinced I'll either get really lucky eventually, or I'll go without any TOTS whatsoever all the way through.