FIFA 20

TheGoon

How is Umtiti? I picked him from the objectives but haven't tried him yet.

Played 6 last night with opara dueting with Diego Carlos... won all 6 but jury defo out on Opara. Realistically his pace gets him out of situations he put himself in by wandering off. Better players, WL, will destroy me with him. 

think I’ll stick with big umtiti for the WL and opara for rivals etc. 

41 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

How is Umtiti? I picked him from the objectives but haven't tried him yet.

I really like him. Strong, quick enough and passes out of defence well. He’s not gonna be a better player than say a Prime militao, Boateng or Diego Carlos but does a job for me that’s for sure. 

Rivals opened - untradeable option:  Gnabry UCL 84. Matic 81 and everything. Else below 80. 
WL rewards: American centre half - try paid Opara with. And Veratti. (Options are below) ...Packs David Silva 88, Umtiti 86, Lopes85. 
SBc fodder 

E86F020D-B920-418E-9FC3-D4DC890A4823.jpeg

5D73D6DE-911D-4A55-A470-19EC0E9DC16C.jpeg

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Good for future SBCs (even though they are probably nearing the end).

Might use them if I decide to mix up my team but probably just have Auoar on my bench as an option.

IMG_5935.jpg

Aouar is far too good to be using in an sbc

Absolute shite from Rivals rewards.

Absolutely shite from Champs packs.

Some Argentinian 94 from first pick, then Mandanda from second.

In a rage decided to dump leftover reds into the 86+ upgrade.  Gathered 10, then swithered on the final.  Didn't want to give up Kostic as a Bundesliga player, so used Idrissi as I'm sure I could get a good enough supersub elsewhere...

Got Cazorla, Williams (both 86) and...fucking Kostic.  

28 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

He doesn’t fit into my team unfortunately. I’ll hold on to him unless there is something far superior on offer.

His 87 rated storyline card was superb for me. So much so that he’s one of few who survived the abyss that is being dumped into an sbc.

Definitely worth holding on to as a super sub unless there’s an sbc you can’t resist.

Got him too. Meh. 
He looks good, but a RB has to be right at the bottom of exciting positions. Im waiting to see reds tomorrow, if I get someone decent ill go down the upgrades rabbit hole again.
Having used moments card for months I can confirm that your card MUST be a tank.

1 minute ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

This Ultimate totssf - what are we expecting or what is the point in it? Considering there’s 99 rated cards out, they can’t go higher.

Is it only for player picks for this weekends league?

Ultimate totssf is just the best players from each league chucked back into packs

I think we might also see a European based ‘best of the rest’ mix similar to Latin America on Monday? That would round off the big Friday - small Monday release cycle for TOTS (and add in red pick fodder for next Thursday). Feel like that is maybe why they’ve also included Belgian league SBC so that they can have a TOTS option added on, similar to the Mexican league this week.

Not sure what happens after next weekend though. Futties I think? Then who knows with Weekend League, maybe chucking old promos back into red picks? Or might they start up TOTW again in some format?

With the current crisis they could do something to keep people interested over the summer but EA aren’t the most creative when it comes to stuff like that.

14 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

This Ultimate totssf - what are we expecting or what is the point in it? Considering there’s 99 rated cards out, they can’t go higher.

Is it only for player picks for this weekends league?

I expect we'll just get the same cards rereleased as a team, but basically just them back in packs.  The point of it is the same point as anything EA do - shake as many coppers from the players pockets as they can.