FIFA 20

TheGoon

I'm in division 2 but dont touch rivals at all now unless I need to get a few points to get to rank 3 for rewards.

Never done a single objectives card that had rivals requirements. Doing icon swaps was bad enough without needing to score a goal assisted with a cross. I'd go mental.

14 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Never done a single objectives card that had rivals requirements. Doing icon swaps was bad enough without needing to score a goal assisted with a cross. I'd go mental.

I'll only do the rivals ones if I can complete the inevitable score & win objective, i.e. TOTSSF Gueye has score & assist in 6 wins with Ligue 1 midfielders (f**k that 😂) , then if I want to get the player I just message folk asking to do the score/assist objectives and give them the win. 

Blasted out the Nani SBC, Golovin and Fuenzalida cards last night. Decided I'm going to take base Gullit out of icon swaps which means I need two more... so looks like I'm doing weekend league this week to try get 12 wins and I'll need to try one more first owned team to get 4 wins, probably Bundesliga although my defence is hoaching in that team. 

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Dave said:

I'll only do the rivals ones if I can complete the inevitable score & win objective, i.e. TOTSSF Gueye has score & assist in 6 wins with Ligue 1 midfielders (f**k that 😂) , then if I want to get the player I just message folk asking to do the score/assist objectives and give them the win. 

Blasted out the Nani SBC, Golovin and Fuenzalida cards last night. Decided I'm going to take base Gullit out of icon swaps which means I need two more... so looks like I'm doing weekend league this week to try get 12 wins and I'll need to try one more first owned team to get 4 wins, probably Bundesliga although my defence is hoaching in that team. 

Icon swaps finishes on Friday mate

Di Maria is absolutely superb, until you use his right foot. My god, I really cannot use people with terrible weakfoot.

I swear to god, I only done Lucas out of boredom. He is out scoring Eusebio constantly.

He genuinely makes Fifa 20 more enjoyable. Ridiculous how good they’ve made him.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Icon swaps finishes on Friday mate

Aww had no idea 😭 cheers for that. In that case looks like I'm in for a few brutal days trying to grind out wins with rubbish teams...

Di Maria is absolutely superb, until you use his right foot. My god, I really cannot use people with terrible weakfoot.

I swear to god, I only done Lucas out of boredom. He is out scoring Eusebio constantly.
He genuinely makes Fifa 20 more enjoyable. Ridiculous how good they’ve made him.
Brithday Di Maria is also electric with 5* WF.

Won 1 out of 6 so far in my icon swaps effort so far. Virtually pointless trying when I'm coming up against teams full of TOTSSF and I've got Fabianski in goals. One c**t even had the cheek to message me asking to just give him the win... Nothing I could do to stop his TOTSSF Mbappe scoring in the 90th minute to make it 2-1. By far my most painful loss to date.

Fully agree, and for me its because of the players. Hardly ever get anyone toxic in WL. Neevr get shushes, dabs or full celebrations + replay. Everyone seems to resepct each other and understand what a horrible drag the game can be. I'm in Div 5 and I have to force my self at times to play rivals. It's a horrible mess full of horrible people. Case in point, I played 2 matches tonight, and got 2 rage messages after them. Embarrassing man

Capture.PNG.e0127919e51ee051c95dc1121a9e4594.PNG
Capture1.PNG.e5d0fb09efd88a0ca2f1e40f558332ab.PNG

One thing I think I’m missing out on on the PC version of FIFA are the raging dm’s you get on consoles. [emoji28]

16 hours ago, Dave said:

Won 1 out of 6 so far in my icon swaps effort so far. Virtually pointless trying when I'm coming up against teams full of TOTSSF and I've got Fabianski in goals. One c**t even had the cheek to message me asking to just give him the win... Nothing I could do to stop his TOTSSF Mbappe scoring in the 90th minute to make it 2-1. By far my most painful loss to date.

I'm 2 icon swaps away from having the 9 needed for a pack so that's my work for the next couple of days once I've done the final couple of Squad Battles for the Chilean lad.

Still got the La Liga and Ligue 1 online games to do as well as the Championship and US players Squad Battles efforts. Probably do La Liga online and Championship Squad Battles to get the cards needed.

Hoping I can get a right back or a keeper from the Icon pack.

Relegated to division 7 for the first time last night due to my shocking run of games. Decided to stop playing football and start playing FIFA, and managed to get my last two Premier League team wins and my first Bundesliga win in 3 games.  Back to division 6 and lost two in a row to god squads so might just get relegated again to see if that helps. Three wins to go and Gullit is mine... 

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

Relegated to division 7 for the first time last night due to my shocking run of games. Decided to stop playing football and start playing FIFA, and managed to get my last two Premier League team wins and my first Bundesliga win in 3 games.  Back to division 6 and lost two in a row to god squads so might just get relegated again to see if that helps. Three wins to go and Gullit is mine... 

I heard the base Gullit isint worth it. But each to their own.