FIFA 20

TheGoon

Been great this week not playing it. No idea if I’ll get my PlayStation back or not. 😂

Cold turkey Has definitely helped me feel a bit better as well. Weather and keeping busy has helped though. 

Gold 3 with the last fucking game. Not great, but almost fucked it up, so at least I've got that. Started out needing something like 8 wins for gold 2,eventually blew that, but assumed I'd easily get 3 as usual. Then after some real f**k ups on my part, I needed 2 wins from 2. 6-0 rage quit in the first, then went 1 down in the last, against one of those teams that looks ominous. Quickly hit back, then again, and again. 4th went on, and after one more of their attacks broke down another rage quit. 

Level 30 already achieved, and I cannot be arsed with any of the objective players. Time to leave fifa alone for a week before ultimate tots. 

I got to 18 wins with 6 left to play and that's me done. Genuinely think I can push for elite next week if I have time. Breaking into to ten games each day Is the only way I'll manage to play 30 games. That was actually stressful playing tonight.

I don't understand why people are greeting about that SBC. The price looks about bang on imo, that card would be over 1. 5m on the market. 

He definitely plays to his stats also.

Plus he should cost at least half of his sbc with the amount of high rated red picks people have.

That was absolutely brutal tonight, nothing worked at all and each and every team was sweaty as hell.

The low point must have been losing a crap game to a player with a Celtic badge , whose team name was Up the Ra with the intials of the team as IRA.

I ended up removing the disc and deleting the game. (That said I'll probably be back in a few days for my rewards.)

I finished on 14 wins with two games left. Was always slightly ahead of the count but I got the fear when I dropped from 12-9 to 13-14. 

It seems like I am on my own here but I really enjoyed it this weekend - pretty much every game was close (I got beaten 1-7 and 0-8 last week after winning 5 in a row!) and only the very last guy celebrated, watched replays etc. That was glorious as I was 2-1 down with 8 minutes left even though I had been battering him, 2 goals with the last in 93 minutes...I may have let that one run through to kick off!

There are too many people on 1, drop back but I felt my team was much better this weekend. Militao is a monster, can't believe I doubted him and Veron and Blanc protect my defence so well. Just looking for a supersub to bring on either wing - might look at Rafa or maybe complete Pedro from the objectives.

3 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:

I finished on 14 wins with two games left. Was always slightly ahead of the count but I got the fear when I dropped from 12-9 to 13-14. 

It seems like I am on my own here but I really enjoyed it this weekend - pretty much every game was close (I got beaten 1-7 and 0-8 last week after winning 5 in a row!) and only the very last guy celebrated, watched replays etc. That was glorious as I was 2-1 down with 8 minutes left even though I had been battering him, 2 goals with the last in 93 minutes...I may have let that one run through to kick off!

There are too many people on 1, drop back but I felt my team was much better this weekend. Militao is a monster, can't believe I doubted him and Veron and Blanc protect my defence so well. Just looking for a supersub to bring on either wing - might look at Rafa or maybe complete Pedro from the objectives.

I’m with you in it. Maybe Cos I finally made 14 wins. Every game except two I was in, I felt I competed and unsurprisingly I believed I was better than most of them (probably not)

I played maybe 2 to 3 sweaty players, other than that it was boys trying to score “normal” goals. 

one thing I did notice was the amount of teams that has gold Neymar, blue 90 mbappe and 87 Ben yedder was extremely high 

13 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

That was absolutely brutal tonight, nothing worked at all and each and every team was sweaty as hell.

The low point must have been losing a crap game to a player with a Celtic badge , whose team name was Up the Ra with the intials of the team as IRA.

I ended up removing the disc and deleting the game. (That said I'll probably be back in a few days for my rewards.)

I've already reinstalled the game ha ha

I'm going to replace Saul with 93 Busquets once rewards come through on Thursday. Casemiro has been a revelation with his defending stats, hoping Busquets will be even better with his passing stats.