FIFA 20

TheGoon

37 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone seen the requirements for that Lucas Mours sbc? Ridiculously overpriced :lol:

Obscene. At least it's not tempting me to do it

First 8 games in WL. Conceded first in every single one, but won 5 of them. I wish I didn't make it so difficult. 

Best win was undoubtedly when the other guy scored about 80 minutes to go 3-1 up, giving it the shhh celebration.

Kept cool, went up and scored, then burst up the wing in stoppage time to equalise in the 94th minute. With 2 minutes added on. Love it.

Won 7-3 in extra time, his arse completely collapsed.

Currently 7-3, my best start for a while

41 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone seen the requirements for that Lucas Mours sbc? Ridiculously overpriced :lol:

Futbin reckons it costs 1.04m coins.

Less than 200k cheaper than 97 Mane.

As you know I’m a bit of a newbie to weekend league, before lockdown I was normally too busy on a Saturday. What’s the opinion of quitting? Normally I’d be totally against it but if your playing a far superior player and they have built a heavy lead early on surely your saving yourself and them a lot of time? Or is it still seen as a shitebag move?

^^^ Rage quits every time they go 1-0 down imo. 

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

As you know I’m a bit of a newbie to weekend league, before lockdown I was normally too busy on a Saturday. What’s the opinion of quitting? Normally I’d be totally against it but if your playing a far superior player and they have built a heavy lead early on surely your saving yourself and them a lot of time? Or is it still seen as a shitebag move?

^^^ Rage quits every time they go 1-0 down imo. 

I never quit in Rivals, but it feels like a waste of time in WL if you're well aware you're getting pumped. Feel like you're wasting their time aswell.

Only get 30 games and my times limited so cant be arsed wasting it. 

Only done it a few times mind, usually when the opposition is clearly miles ahead of have built a lead.

I used to be terrible for quitting but refuse to now. Sometimes you end up getting an absolute hiding but there are other games where you would be amazed at the kind of comeback you can be capable of.

The other way I try and sell it to myself, even though it’s infuriating, is the chance to try and learn against players who are maybe far superior. Always feel coming off the back of a game against a great player that I feel a bit more confident when I then play someone who’s of an equal level to me.

Saw this on Twitter. The boy on the right is in the top bracket for Fut Champs (41 in the world when these were taken) and yet he keeps being awarded ‘wins’ despite these disconnects whilst losing 1-0.

I know that disconnect cheating is a thing (no idea how people do it) but to be awarded actual wins is a joke. I always thought the people who did it just avoided a loss, not actually awarded a victory.

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

38 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Saw this on Twitter. The boy on the right is in the top bracket for Fut Champs (41 in the world when these were taken) and yet he keeps being awarded ‘wins’ despite these disconnects whilst losing 1-0.

I know that disconnect cheating is a thing (no idea how people do it) but to be awarded actual wins is a joke. I always thought the people who did it just avoided a loss, not actually awarded a victory.

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

Tbf I think theres a few of them at it, back when they took down matchmaking I watched a few of the "best" playing games, and they were pretty average yet apparently won pretty much every game.

Also, looks like I cant be arsed with this, so will miss out on WL next week. Only myself to blame.

Edited by RandomGuy.

9 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

It’s a nightmare trying not to stop when ur flying. Keep it up 🤙

Ideally would have played a few more last night but I was knackered. I'll see how I go later, ideally I'll have a go at elite.