FIFA 20

TheGoon

26 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Had this in my last game. Horrendous lag and then go to make changes...

IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

Lost of course. b*****ds.

That’s happened to me before. Weird as f**k.

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If I haven't registered at this stage have I missed it? Finally got to 2,000 points but wouldn't be overly bothered at missing it given the weather this weekend.

You get until midnight tonight to redeem entry to this week’s weekend league

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If I haven't registered at this stage have I missed it? Finally got to 2,000 points but wouldn't be overly bothered at missing it given the weather this weekend.

I'm sure you get till the Saturday morning to register.

Back on before she finishes work 0-3. At least 2 goals ahead in all games n beat by off goal second half players are still just walking about. Full fitness on them. It’s weird and a joke tbh. 
move lost 8 games today n genuinely gods honest shouldn’t have lost any of them. 

I went on a rubbish run before calling it for the day. Think I might be on 6 wins and 6 losses, with the last four being defeats, all, like Sidney, against players I know I should have beaten but my team felt so sluggish and the lag was really weird.

I think it was in part the connections and gameplay but then naturally I start making poor decisions, poor tactics switches and my judgement is clouded.

Not too fussed about Weekend League now that we are in the final few weeks of content but will still aim for Gold 3 (2 if possible).

44 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

But strange they handed out 99 rated cards left and right for every other league so far and now Neymar and Mbappe only get 98’s

Theyve not really?

Mbappe and Neymar are the 7th/8th highest rated TOTSSF cards.

Screenshot_20200529-192702_Chrome.thumb.jpg.41d31c99f9f986a1ba5546bff927ec26.jpg

21 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

IMG_1217.jpg

ADE8E186-36D1-461D-A385-38A07C12D294.jpg

Changed my team around a bit. Have 2.1m left to spend but I reckon I will be upgrading Dinho if he doesn’t get a grip. He’s great in decent gameplay but with the usual delay he’s so sluggish.

Seems to be a couple of players like that. FUTWIZ Jamie sold his first owner moments Cruyff for pretty much the exact same reason.

Just played a boy in rivals. Went 1-0 up skipped to kick off. He went 3-1 up watching replays. Well the comeback happens, sparked by a worldie of a freekick from tots Payet(superb) and super sub Luis Alberto. 5-3 victory. Hope he enjoyed the shoosh celebrations and replays.

22 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Just played a boy in rivals. Went 1-0 up skipped to kick off. He went 3-1 up watching replays. Well the comeback happens, sparked by a worldie of a freekick from tots Payet(superb) and super sub Luis Alberto. 5-3 victory. Hope he enjoyed the shoosh celebrations and replays.

Love that! 

played a lad... front four - 90 mbappe, 87 be yedder, tottsf Di Maria, tottsf Neymar. 
arse handed to him 6-3 after being 2-0 down with camera celebrations. He was absolutely rotten.