FIFA 20

TheGoon

Dybala and Hulk in my reds. Best I've had so far by miles, but neither fit in my usual WL team (EPL/Bundesliga hybrid).

Played a game to try to get the last win I needed for the Joao Pedro objectives with the Serie A players. Other guy scores inside 5 minutes and gives it the ssshhhh celebration and replays. I went 3-1 up, skipping everything. He scores in first half injury time to make it 3-2, and repeats his ssshhhh celebration. I stuck Hulk on up top at half time and he banged in 4, and we watched every bit of each celebration.

I did OK from picks, rewards and SBCs. I got Sczcesny, Cuadrado, Idrissi, Acerbi, Zahavi and Pellegrini. None usuable, my squads so German/Bundesliga influenced its really hard to fit anyone in. 

I’m hoping they do a Prime Icon SBC shortly to be honest. I’d rather put all these cards into that than for players that I can’t use.

65868931-898C-4632-91CA-25FFD961E50D.thumb.png.657ae8b7611c8b27b845012f63f9af32.png

I did OK from picks, rewards and SBCs. I got Sczcesny, Cuadrado, Idrissi, Acerbi, Zahavi and Pellegrini. None usuable, my squads so German/Bundesliga influenced its really hard to fit anyone in. 

I’m hoping they do a Prime Icon SBC shortly to be honest. I’d rather put all these cards into that than for players that I can’t use.
 65868931-898C-4632-91CA-25FFD961E50D.thumb.png.657ae8b7611c8b27b845012f63f9af32.png

Yep, desperate for a prime icon sbc. Mid icons just don’t look as good as some of these totssf unless you get very lucky.

IMG_3347.jpgIMG_3348.jpg

Currently using this. Have to take hazard off for one of my bench. Like 4231 or 442 deep. Cazorla and mane are unbelievable as strikers or second strikers. Manolas, I’m desperate to use but chem wise it’s a nightmare. I’ve no coins and the allan sbc wouldn’t help too much. Almost everyones untradeable bar areola and mane

On 27/05/2020 at 18:52, Dave said:

88 Pellegrini. Would actually have taken a keeper this time as I'm still using 86 Sczezny for my Serie A team so I am gutted. Haven't done the other one but will try it later on. Very short of fodder right now though. 

Just did this and got Alex Teixeria from the CSL... Who I already have untradable from a daily objective pack 😭

Ground through some of the premium upgrades then a few more 81+ upgrades after.

Packed TOTS Berardi and Smalling - happy with the latter.

Also got Koulibaly, Pjanic x2 and Higuain. Not bad all round and I can make a ridiculous Serie A side now.

I've gone through more upgrades than I'd like to admit, and my luck has well and truly deserted me.  Out of the Serie A only ones, I've gotten Berardi and Pellegrini.  I know they're both TOTS and some might get none of those, but for the amount I've done it's  marked decrease in luck.

And I'm so fucking sick of seeing Daniel Rugani's big handsome face.

9 minutes ago, forameus said:

I've gone through more upgrades than I'd like to admit, and my luck has well and truly deserted me.  Out of the Serie A only ones, I've gotten Berardi and Pellegrini.  I know they're both TOTS and some might get none of those, but for the amount I've done it's  marked decrease in luck.

And I'm so fucking sick of seeing Daniel Rugani's big handsome face.

Lucky you I’ve see big fat Gonzalo more times than I care to admit 

EA are just trolling now.  TOTS starting to flow, but after getting Manolas in rewards, I've now been rewarded with both Smalling and De Vrij.  Good pulls, but not what I'd choose.  Then after getting Handanovic in a normal upgrade, I got Szczesny.  

Fair to stay I'm stacked well in defence.

Edited by forameus

Done marquee matchups this morning and packed bugger all, waste of time. 

Would like to play weekend league for the chance of pulling a Neymar or Mbappe but I just know I won't so will enjoy the weather instead. 

Also don't think my team is good enough for weekend league so considering going for the below. Anyone have any other suggestions on the concept players? Think I could just about afford them all on Monday when Rashford in particular drops back down in price. Would be 4231 in game with Rashford up top and Laudrup/Firmino/James in behind.

Screenshot_20200529_102300_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

First 5 done and that’s me for today already. 1-4.

all 4 games should have won comfortable but scripting had definitely decided I wasn’t .3-0 up last game n players stopped running n passing again. Even the boy messaged me saying what happened there. The games a shambles ...

edit: I’m an addict u all know that. 5-4 🤣🤣
re-edit. Played the tenth game 1-0 up and disconnection comes again after guy pausing it. Utter utter drivel 

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

1 hour ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Think I’m giving the WL a miss this week

I intended to do so, but registered for this weekend last Sunday 😂

Still undecided whether to just sack it off tbh.

Not missed it this week to be honest. Plus the weather is unreal, so not one for sitting in the house playing Fifa. Still on the companion app to sell and do SBCs etc. But it’s been quite good not actually playing the game. 

3 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Be worth getting to at least 11 so you've got entry for next weekend which will be Ultimate TOTS red picks.

I really cannot be arsed 😂

Might just batter into it on Sunday or something and see what happens.

Gameplay has been very good in my first five games.

Sitting on 3-2 which is probably my best start and going to leave it there as too much wine has been taken.

Target is always 11 and if I get to 14 great.

Got the hang of Blanc, Militao and Santi, team feels solid but still not get the best out of Benzema and Griezeman - the 3* wf is a definite disadvantage, even for his 96 card.

29 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Not missed it this week to be honest. Plus the weather is unreal, so not one for sitting in the house playing Fifa. Still on the companion app to sell and do SBCs etc. But it’s been quite good not actually playing the game. 

That’s your story and you’re sticking to it