FIFA 20

TheGoon

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

Like anything rewards related, it's only "better" or "worse" in hindsight.  Some Gold 3 players will get better rewards than Gold 2, but probably on balance it'll be the other way around.  It's like people that ask whether a certain SBC that gives you a pack is worth it - you literally can't tell until you open the pack.  I opened 80 of the fuckers yesterday and only just about made the money back that I put in to build them.  Then opened one this morning and got Promes.  It's a lottery.

It was the same with me spunking 600k on promo packs as well as crafting the full Bundesliga again and only getting 88 Sterling to show for it. That same night I did all the Bundesliga I did Osasuna SBC for a Gold players pack and out came Kimmich worth 450k (at the time) . It really is a lottery. 

Promes instantly sold for 810k (probably could've got more by the looks of it) which has left me on about 1.6m coins.  Think the last couple of weeks I've put about 200k into rares for the upgrades, so might up that to 300k (or just however much it takes me to get bored with the utter tedium of buying and submitting them) and see what I get.  Rest will be saved for next week in the fruitless search for one of the big 3 in Ligue 1.  That Luis Alberto could be key to be able to link between Ramos and the rest.  But will be hard to link together everyone...

IMG_3333.jpg

Both good players in own right but linkage wise, an absolute nightmare. No icons and sitting with a bundesliga/prem/la liga hybrid.

May have to do the mid icon pack but that’s a sure fire way to get absolutely shafted with a linekar etc

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I take back what I said about Lukaku. He's not just fun, he's fucking awesome.

So interesting Cos 3 ma mates have got him, 2 despise him and 1 said he’s best player he’s played with (he’s lying lol) ... played against him n thought he was rotten ... one of those players that just works for certain users? 

2 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I take back what I said about Lukaku. He's not just fun, he's fucking awesome.

With all the fodder that's swimming around, might just do him.  May as well.  Reddit bitched about not getting him, then bitched about the card once it arrived, and their tears are usually a barometer of going for the exact opposite.

Just now, HEY_SIDNEY said:

So interesting Cos 3 ma mates have got him, 2 despise him and 1 said he’s best player he’s played with (he’s lying lol) ... played against him n thought he was rotten ... one of those players that just works for certain users? 

He's probably just one of those players that if he fits into the way you want to play, or you can adjust to fit him, then he'll probably be incredible.  He's definitely against the "meta" (f**k, I hate that phrase) and he probably won't suit the sweaty player.

He definitely won't suit everyone, and his WF/SM's will rule him out for some, but he's just so strong it's unreal. You can actually score the occasional header with him and his shot is lethal.

I should stress, I have a very mobile midfield of Allan, De Bruyne, Gomez and Messi, with Dalglish his strike partner up front, so it may just be they can help carry a striker like Lukaku.

I also prefer having one left footed and one right footed striker, which I haven't had much of this year.

Just don't blame me if you do the SBC and hate him...

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

What the f**k 😂 I can't believe he's going for that price. Some people on this game are fucking crackpots. It's Kalvin Phillips all over again. 

Yeah, to be honest I was amazed, particularly on rewards day where there's more supply.  When I first packed it I checked futbin and they were saying about 770ish.  In the time it took me to finish what I was doing and get around to listing him it had risen.  Market looked as though everyone was listing him for max BIN and people trying to snipe.  Happy enough with 810k, particularly when the only way is down.

I mean, he looks good, obviously.  But every TOTS does nowadays.  

44 minutes ago, forameus said:

Yeah, to be honest I was amazed, particularly on rewards day where there's more supply.  When I first packed it I checked futbin and they were saying about 770ish.  In the time it took me to finish what I was doing and get around to listing him it had risen.  Market looked as though everyone was listing him for max BIN and people trying to snipe.  Happy enough with 810k, particularly when the only way is down.

I mean, he looks good, obviously.  But every TOTS does nowadays.  

There’s a ridiculous amount of hype around Promes because his 84 is still pretty useable as a super sub. Runthefutmarket in particular goes on about him a lot 

Acerbi and ilicic from red picks and packed my second TOTS in zhandanovic from the packs. Also pulled Benzema Rakatic and Vertonghen so all in all not bad from the packs. 

Fair amount if fodder in the club and back up to 300k coins. Just biding my time for an sbc I fancy.

4-1 down. Guys running about ssshhhhn me, usually i quit but with benzema on the park I have a chance. 
4-2 with 12 to go. 4-3 with 9 to go and he starts doing keepy ups from kick off to which he tries a pass that smashes SMS in the face straigh to Benz, drops shoulder rifles 18 yards. 
He then proceeds to keep possession for last 4 mins only for him to give it away trying a fancy pass from KDB (who everything went through) straight to Fekir, put it to Saul leaves vertoghen on his hoop then Van Dijk then past lloris for the winner.....

did I shhhhh? Of course. Did I watch replay? Of course. Did I leave my controller Untouched until kick off? Of course. 

haw fucking hawwwwww

00E7DB9B-4B50-4A1B-8470-94D909BF5320.jpeg

Just packed ilicic from an upgrade. Now got a red and blue version of the big daddy. Cracking looking card but useless in this game because of low agility and balance.

Matuidi from the next one too. Decent day I've had.