FIFA 20

TheGoon

Just now, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Add Sczczney to my list. 4 from 8 now. 

These are juiced to f**k. 

Sure seems like it. Gutted I fired 50 rare duplicates straight onto the transfer market at 6:01 😂 might have enough to do one or two more.

Nothing from 5 of them, which I think is a first for me with these upgrades.  Although, to be honest, it might be a good thing.  If I'd got someone good, I'd then be going all out this week to try and add to it.  Will do the guarantee, and unless I get someone really brilliant, I'll give this week a miss.

Currently got nothing from the upgrades, but that's the usual for me so far.

Had a funny end to a game today, where things just went my way.

3.30mins into the vid you can follow the chain of events that made the guy rage quit. 😅

46 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I appreciate that emoji23.png
IMG_6422.jpg
Only looking to add De Vrij or Smalling, Allan and Ilicic really and I'll be pretty content.

How is 91 Sandro? Still going with his base at the moment and it's a toss up between 91 and Hernandez for the spot.

That's fucking outrageous pulling a 99 Ronaldo. 

Did 5 upgrades after seeing that and got one walk out which was normal Chiellini. The last two pages in this thread are full of TOTS pulls. Seething.

Still only packed one TOTS from a normal pack so far and must have opened 100 decent packs from league SBCs and probably going on 30 of these league specific upgrades.