FIFA 20

TheGoon

Right here we go, Liga NOS chumps part 2. The road to 11 wins. 😂

Im basically having to bring on Neymar and Griezmann on at half time in every match. 😂🤷‍♂️

Edited by Wardy

6-3 defeat. 91 chem team, their fitness utterly fucked, but just can't get near them of course. 

There goes gold 2 once again. 3 to go to get 1 win. 

EDIT: got it, 5-1 rage quit with Lewa getting all 4. Of course I get an easy game once I lose the higher tier. Still, target achieved

Edited by forameus

2 hours ago, Iminavest said:

Does anyone ever score from corners? Only seem to knock one in once in a blue moon!

Also doesn't help that the players on the edge of the box are central defenders 😑

I’ve perfected the score direct from corner this year. Is good for a laugh at other people’s expense from time to time.

10 wins with 10 games left. This game is honestly going to break me this weekend. Might just stop at eleven because I cannot stand to play any more games than I have to against one depth ai defending. Beyond mind numbing.

Managed to wade through the bulk of the SB objectives so feeling generous, chucked a win to someone with my last champs game. No celebration and a "you are my hero" message, made somebody's night I guess 😄 here's hoping some good karma comes off it.

11 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

AUFC called it. Benzema is class. The link him n Fekir have is brilliant 

Benzema was the one that tore me apart in my key WL game.  Guy's fitness was all over the place on his team, but Benzema just fucking smashed it through everyone.  I imagine it's how people felt in the games where Lewa was doing the same.

Leaving it at 8 wins. That last game was a joke, like 8-4 or something. At 2-1 I hit the post twice in the space of a minute, directly from the second one he’s up the park for a tap in. Dynamic difficultly. Bouncing off defenders into his path for pretty much all his goals. Of course I’ve had a couple of lucky goals this weekend as well, but it just takes the utter pish sometimes. Don’t know how folk can go winning 25+ Wins with pish like that and slow gameplay. Really don’t know how they do it. 

Gonna take a break from the game for a while I think. Just affecting life in general. 

Edited by Wardy

Fourteen wins with four games left. Realistically I could go for it and get 17 but I just can’t be bothered.

32 goals and 4 assists for the main man Timo Werner.

Edited by Sauzee#4

I helped my son out with his weekend league. He finished 11-19 with a lovely 3-0 rage quit in the last game to seal Silver 1. Some of the teams looked very impressive but in reality most of the players with those sorts of teams were pish. A couple of times he quit before the game even started as he thought he was bound to be beat but I manged to persuade him to keep playing and was unlucky not to win more.

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Fucking OOOOIFT 

Screenshot_20200525-011305.thumb.png.d3677d54c304fe4acc86982418bb10ac.png

First time I've ever packed anything from Squad Battles and it's a twofer

I got Ter Stegen from squad battles. For the second time in the last twenty four hours 🙄

Finished on 22 wins, bottled elite against a not so good player but he had 99 messi 91 pele and 95 maradona was 3-3 for ages and Messi popped in a finesse from outside the box. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aimageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729a
4-2-2-2 in game, rashford and vardy uptop cause mayhem

2E977519-7D9C-4DFE-8D96-448CE77D0D93.png

Edited by whitburnboy