FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m 10 wins 7 loses. I’ll take that, game play has been much better for me this weekend. 

You have to just accept that everyone is going to have a god squad now and not let that put you off when it appears in the pre game bit. It doesn’t make them amazing players, with all the guaranteed packs etc average players(me :lol: ) can have god squads. 

I just don’t bother looking at the opponent. Aye you can see who they have and if you have a chance. But going into the game blind and figuring out in the first few minutes If the opponent is good or not helps me a bit more. If the guy has an unreal squad you could resign yourself to losing straight away. That’s how I see it anyway. All in the head. 😂

Just now, mrpaddyx said:

Might mean nothing, I've had the France badge since the start of the game and never bothered changing it.

His Team name was Yer Maw so guaranteed Scottish. 😂 Aye mine is a Kaiserslautern. Shame The Rovers aren’t on it, Badge Kit, manager the lot. 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

His Team name was Yer Maw so guaranteed Scottish. 😂 Aye mine is a Kaiserslautern. Shame The Rovers aren’t on it, Badge Kit, manager the lot. 😂😂😂

Rovers haven't been in Fifa since 1997!!!

I remember when we almost got promoted to the SPL in 2011 part of the excitement was the possibility they would be in Fifa the next season.

3 wins and 2 defeats and that’s enough for me tonight I think. Main aim with this team is 11 wins to be honest, but if I get to 11 with a few games to spare I’ll sweat it to Gold 3. 

Paulinho and Taarabt even with engine Chem styles still feel ridiculously stiff. Kroos and Seedorf aren’t the most agile either so it’s been pretty tough to get forward quickly. Passing around is fine. Rafa very fast, he is a really decent card for the price. Pizzi not so much but did score a couple against that Hibs fan in the last game. Least I’ve won more than I’ve lost. 

See what Tomorrow brings.

3 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Rovers haven't been in Fifa since 1997!!!

I remember when we almost got promoted to the SPL in 2011 part of the excitement was the possibility they would be in Fifa the next season.

Aye I had it on the PC. Rougier! The indoor mode. He used to just bulldoze everyone. 😂 

Everytime I open a bronze pack and get the Livi or Hamilton badge I’m like “pish, should be us!” 😂

Edited by Wardy

11 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I’ve used both n Casemiro eats n shits cazorla all day. Casemiro has most appearances for me team, never drop him. Keeps Witsel out. 

Fair dues, had thought Cazorla would be an upgrade just by looking at them, but suppose as below says....

36 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Casemiro is some shout. Great laugh, smashing folk up and down the park.

... he is an absolute monster physically.

Fun as f**k just brushing folk off the ball and then trundling up the park with folk bouncing off you.

14 achieved. 5-3 today. Slightly better matchmaking, couple freaky teams but the guys behind them were useless. One had 96 ronaldo and 91 ronaldinho. Ronaldo hatty from his three shots but sneaked the win. Gameplay wasn’t great this weekend. Had to go with the sweatiness and put drop back, depth 1 etc on as nothing was working

19 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

14 achieved. 5-3 today. Slightly better matchmaking, couple freaky teams but the guys behind them were useless. One had 96 ronaldo and 91 ronaldinho. Ronaldo hatty from his three shots but sneaked the win. Gameplay wasn’t great this weekend. Had to go with the sweatiness and put drop back, depth 1 etc on as nothing was working

Shame on you!! 😂

Had a cracker of a headache yesterday but stupidly played 5 games in the middle of the day because I wanted to get through them. Only made me feel worse, given the amount of mental energy I must use up during each game. Felt horrific after it. Only won the last game, even then it was a slog.

Feel much better today, played three, won three so will finish the remainder tonight. Achieved Gold 3 with 7 remaining, so will go for Gold 2 and hope that my win ratio is good enough to get me there. 

Possibly a mistake but I've just bought 100k worth of rare Serie A players at around 1700 each in anticiaption of a couple of promos this week.

Not a mistake if you plan on selling them on? I did the same for Bundesliga and have also prepped for both French and Italian, however I’m undecided about if I want guaranteed coins or to take my chances.

Would imagine most of those 1700 coin players will rise to about 2200-2500 at least.

The message I received almost immediately after the game finished read - “why you always keeping the ball? You not want to attack?”

Yeah pal, I’m the one being defensive. Maybe if you didn’t let me have possession without any pressure from the first minute it might have been different.

IMG_5788.jpg

The message I received almost immediately after the game finished read - “why you always keeping the ball? You not want to attack?”

Yeah pal, I’m the one being defensive. Maybe if you didn’t let me have possession without any pressure from the first minute it might have been different.

IMG_5788.thumb.jpg.9858b104d6dba0881a2f913e3f71bc42.jpg

I just had a very similar game. The opponent used 5-4-1 formation and they must have all been set to come back on defence with constant pressure because all he done was run around with Neymar at cdm letting his 9 AI defenders do all the work. What an infuriating game. The hand holding is ridiculous. He started attacking at 85 minutes and had 3 good chances from corners. Karma won.

0 tackles in 90 minutes despite defending for the majority of the match tells its own story.

IMG_1066.jpg

Made it to Gold 2 with my last game; some matches have been pretty frustrating at times. I'll reiterate my point that those who spend money on this will definitely gain favour with DDA, it's pathetic. 

My squad at the moment is fine, it's just the constant bouts of ping-pong in my box with defenders being unable to clear it. They go to kick it away and then concede a penalty? Absolutely bonkers. 

But, I matched my last run, albeit with maybe bigger losing streaks this time. 

I'm going to be honest, I'm not enjoying Saul all that much; he doesn't excel in any one particular thing, and he has a weird habit of just losing the ball in his own half. Doesn't happen with my other midfielders. 

Hey ho, I'm not going to moan any further. 🤐

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.24 - 14.25.46.25.png

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.24 - 14.27.49.60.png