FIFA 20

TheGoon

I’m 10 wins 7 loses. I’ll take that, game play has been much better for me this weekend. 

You have to just accept that everyone is going to have a god squad now and not let that put you off when it appears in the pre game bit. It doesn’t make them amazing players, with all the guaranteed packs etc average players(me :lol: ) can have god squads. 

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m 10 wins 7 loses. I’ll take that, game play has been much better for me this weekend. 

You have to just accept that everyone is going to have a god squad now and not let that put you off when it appears in the pre game bit. It doesn’t make them amazing players, with all the guaranteed packs etc average players(me :lol: ) can have god squads. 

Exactly this. I have a god squad and I’m bang average 😂

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

TOTSSF version is the one I'm using, not sure how much difference there is between the two?

With engine he seems capable of keeping up with most midfielders, seems stronger than most midfielders, and seems capable of intercepting the hundred passes you can face around the box without too much input. Also bagged 2 goals in 3 games for me.

How is he playing it forwards? Cazorla is a cracking wee player but can feel slightly lightweight at times so possibly looking at a change. Temporarily of course, till L.Alberto comes in...

4 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

How is he playing it forwards? Cazorla is a cracking wee player but can feel slightly lightweight at times so possibly looking at a change. Temporarily of course, till L.Alberto comes in...

I've not used Cazorla, but Casemiro is not as good as Kroos in terms of passing. Can do the short stuff fine and I've pulled off a couple of tight one-twos around the box, but anything more adventurous than that and hes pretty average. You wont ever beat anyone with pace or skill either.

His two goals both came from him intercepting in his own half, then making a late run towards the box, and both chances were clear shots under no pressure from 12 yards.

Currently 7-6 while not playing well. Will happily take Gold 3 this weekend if I can get there.

It's just frustrating how much the game can change. Reached Gold 2 easily the last 2 weeks playing 4-4-2. This weekend I just couldn't get that working and have had to revert to 5-2-1-2.

The plus side of the latter formation is getting Messi central and the best out of Bustos. He's phenomenal as a wingback but I just don't think he can impact the game nearly as much from a back 4.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've not used Cazorla, but Casemiro is not as good as Kroos in terms of passing. Can do the short stuff fine and I've pulled off a couple of tight one-twos around the box, but anything more adventurous than that and hes pretty average. You wont ever beat anyone with pace or skill either.

His two goals both came from him intercepting in his own half, then making a late run towards the box, and both chances were clear shots under no pressure from 12 yards.

I’ve used both n Casemiro eats n shits cazorla all day. Casemiro has most appearances for me team, never drop him. Keeps Witsel out. 

Just a little tip for some coins. There seems to be a run on CAM to CF and CF to CAM cards. I've just made around 100k by selling off all my tradeable ones at 5k each. (Still got a few untradeable just in case i need them).
I am buying up rare gold Serie A players for 1300/1400 as they will be going for nearly 3k when the upgrades SBCs come out.

Another kit clash again tonight, apparently EA don't think the classic Chelsea strip and Leicester's home kit don't match. (Both the same colour of blue). I ended up messaging the other guy and letting him complete some objectives rather just forfeit.

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Might give him a go if I can grab him for a decent price. Generally try to get the ball into the front 3, working from a solid base but Casemiro & Kolarov might just be a tad ridged!😂