FIFA 20

TheGoon

My second WL and currently sitting 4-10. Would it be to fair to suspect the better players play the majority of their games on Friday night to try and get them cleared? If so the record isn’t awfully bad. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

My second WL and currently sitting 4-10. Would it be to fair to suspect the better players play the majority of their games on Friday night to try and get them cleared? If so the record isn’t awfully bad. 

I always find the Sunday games easier.

Exact same thing as yesterday has happened. Won first two games, playing third against a really good player .1-0 up pauses same time. I get disconnection notice just like yesterday. Next game players don’t hold position, can’t make passes, gameplays changed.  It’s really weird man.... 

not that it’s anywhere near the same but seen Gaz from geordie shore got hacked yesterday 

42 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

You’ll find that the players at the very top of the top 100 play on Friday’s. Think playing them earlier helps with the skill rating of 30-0 finishes

Currently 8-2; games have been going to extra time a lot though, and it definitely feels harder than last weekend. I couldn't wait until later tonight in case it turned into a massacre and I ended up just not playing it at all over the rest of the weekend. Will jump back on again tomorrow to finish it off and get to gold 2/higher if I'm lucky.

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.23 - 14.30.55.60.png

I am having to play loads of games tonight as the kids are with their grandparents and not much chance tomorrow. Started at 2-6 and now sitting 11-12, much easier than yesterday.

I take it all back about Santi, he had been superb today. So much more fun when you are matched against people you at least have a chance against.

Would like to get to 14 but happy enough to have enough points for next weekend.

Reached 11 wins with 2 to go. 
So I played my mates the other day, who regularly finish on 20-23 wins every weekend league. Skelped them, 6-1, 5-3 and 3-0. Comfortable as u like. They couldn’t believe that I only get to 11 now n again. 
invited them to watch the game and after 60 mins of first game they asked if I’d stopped playing in a huff. 
On one o as soon my defenders started running the opposite way - u know like that Davie weir picture lol. Keeper came charging out wasn’t holding triangle (don’t have him as a sweeper keeper either) 

the games flawed as Dick and I genuinely feel I’m taking brunt of it every WL. . Rivals is a canter game play excellent n them bang, WL is honky Tonky. 

ps controller gubbed again 🤣

Just a little tip for some coins. There seems to be a run on CAM to CF and CF to CAM cards. I've just made around 100k by selling off all my tradeable ones at 5k each. (Still got a few untradeable just in case i need them).

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

Just a little tip for some coins. There seems to be a run on CAM to CF and CF to CAM cards. I've just made around 100k by selling off all my tradeable ones at 5k each. (Still got a few untradeable just in case i need them).

Yes mate I’ve literally sold 22 myself 👏

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

How do you’s horde that many of them? Soon as I pack them they are instantly sold. 😂

Same 🤣

I dont have a single tradable consumable in my club except I keep a stock of about 20 squad fitness so I never run out!

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Just the normal version?

TOTSSF version is the one I'm using, not sure how much difference there is between the two?

With engine he seems capable of keeping up with most midfielders, seems stronger than most midfielders, and seems capable of intercepting the hundred passes you can face around the box without too much input. Also bagged 2 goals in 3 games for me.

3 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Same 🤣

I dont have a single tradable consumable in my club except I keep a stock of about 20 squad fitness so I never run out!

Haha, well...I do horde certain things. Bronze player fitness cards Sell for 200 coins. I’ve got about 750 of them. 😂 but slightly different to having an abundance of things that sell for 5k a pop. 😂 would be nice to have 750 CF>CAM cards sitting there tho. 3.7m coins. 😂