FIFA 20

TheGoon

Short story on my Bundes liga upgrades - basically Kimmich and Gnabry. There were others, but all either duplicates (Sommer 3 times, Ginter twice) or shite. But those let me complete Witsel, Goretzka and Boateng SBCs. Bought Hummels to complete the set, and now I'm rocking a 94 rated squad that I'm actually enjoying playing with. Weird feeling. 

Screenshot_20200522_234412_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.9a6b52e85ac88bcb1b3043ba7cc9b54b.jpg

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Are you using him at CAM still? 

I’ve never actually used him at CAM, he just starts there for chemistry. He’s upfront but he just turns like a truck. He should be an absolute beast but he’s just not and it’s frustrating as hell.

His record for me would suggest otherwise though which is another headfuck.

Edited by Sauzee#4

Went for this. Why not. Cheap and cheerful here with Corona added for 33k and Rafa brought in for about 137k. Neymar and Messi still in the club and both tradable. Probably won’t sell but if these liga NOS boys perform then I may consider parting with them. Not counting on Paulinho to get me that many goals but we’ll see. Can easily switch to 442 when losing, bringing Neymar on to go up front. Witsel for Seedorf to do the dirty stuff if holding a lead. 

42A4822D-1758-4775-B98F-5DA5D590D036.png

Edited by Wardy

I played against Rafa a couple of times yesterday and he was electric.

Went for this. Why not. Cheap and cheerful here with Corona added for 33k and Rafa brought in for about 137k. Neymar and Messi still in the club and both tradable. Probably won’t sell but if these liga NOS boys perform then I may consider parting with them. Not counting on Paulinho to get me that many goals but we’ll see. Can easily switch to 442 when losing, bringing Neymar on to go up front. Witsel for Seedorf to do the dirty stuff if holding a lead. 
42A4822D-1758-4775-B98F-5DA5D590D036.thumb.png.4ba1c329d03e836d92cb3b453fe3fd6b.png

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

42A4822D-1758-4775-B98F-5DA5D590D036.png

Considering bringing in a few of them, the Benfica boys look class.

If Paulinho doesn't do it, have a look at Vinicius 👌

I’ve never actually used him at CAM, he just starts there for chemistry. He’s upfront but he just turns like a truck. He should be an absolute beast but he’s just not and it’s frustrating as hell.
His record for me would suggest otherwise though which is another headfuck.

I find him unplayable at times then the next minute a useless c**t. Like yours, his record for me is actually really good.

7E596E48-164B-439C-8A34-10A517CF1450.jpg

Won 11 from 15 so far.

15 games on a Friday is mental torture however I’m only playing to 17 so I’m trying to get them done as soon as possible.

Mendy and Militao are great.
Lengelet - meh
Semedo is fantastic.

Sissoko is just a monster.
Not overly keen on De Jong

Son is the superstar. 19 goals in 15 games.

Rashford has 8 goals in 15 games with 14 assists.

Lucas is really good. It makes me consider his shapeshifter. He’s on 11 goals from 15 games with 8 assists.

Zaha is absolutely awful. His shot power feels about 40. 2 goals and 3 assists from 15 games.

I will stick with the team for this weekend but it’s been quite fun. I certain miss the clinical element of Eusebio but I’m having a laugh as I know people generally hate playing normal gold teams.

13 hours ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Next game same story. Battered by a guy who gets Elite 2, 25 wins. 

Fully expecting to get matched with Hashtag Harry if I play anymore tonight. 

edit: he sent me his Twitch😂 😂😂 Nice fella tbf https://m.twitch.tv/adriano_tg19

Can see me getting pumped at 40 mon mark here 😂

Done really well against him tbf.

I'm never sure if I've played professional players like that tbh, feels like it sometimes but never check.

Played a team called FC Momentum in Rivals the other night, had a Tifo of a guy lifting a trophy with the esports logo on it, which I've not seen before. This was in Div 6 though so surely cant be an actual player, and they also only beat me 3-2 and I'm rancid.

2 hours ago, Moo said:

I find him unplayable at times then the next minute a useless c**t. Like yours, his record for me is actually really good.

Infuriating really.

Anyone used prime Kaka at all? Could afford him if I sold Drogba and Upamecano

Done really well against him tbf.
I'm never sure if I've played professional players like that tbh, feels like it sometimes but never check.
Played a team called FC Momentum in Rivals the other night, had a Tifo of a guy lifting a trophy with the esports logo on it, which I've not seen before. This was in Div 6 though so surely cant be an actual player, and they also only beat me 3-2 and I'm rancid.

During one of the eSports World Cup things they released a whole bunch of Tifos and other bits for each player/team. They just gave you a whole bunch of kits etc.

IMG_5778.jpg

Personally I find it a bit odd having a Tifo if someone like that, but I suppose for a certain generation these guys are big stars.

Just now, stumigoo said:

During one of the eSports World Cup things they released a whole bunch of Tifos and other bits for each player/team. They just gave you a whole bunch of kits etc.

IMG_5778.jpg

Personally I find it a bit odd having a Tifo if someone like that, but I suppose for a certain generation these guys are big stars.

That makes more sense 😂 they weren't very good.

Don’t normally play Friday night but had three games just out of boredom. Won all three and the gameplay actually felt very good, the last one in particular was a great game. Was very smooth, quick and both of us connecting with big sliding tackles, passing etc. Actually felt like a proper game of football for once.

His price has plummeted recently so I thought I buy standard gold Messi to see what he is like. It might just be my gamestyle but he isn't doing very much for me so far. I'm using him as a right winger in a 433, usually i would have RTTF Mahrez. I'll give him a bit longer but I may just resell him if can't get him to work in my team.

TL/DR user error.

Edited by mrpaddyx

12 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

His price has plummeted recently so I thought I buy standard gold Messi to see what he is like. It might just be my gamestyle but he isn't doing very much for me so far. I'm using him as a right winger in a 433, usually i would have RTTF Mahrez. I'll give him a bit longer but I may just resell him if can't get him to work in my team.

TL/DR user error.

Play him centrally. Totally different animal.