FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

Oh. Well punting Tommy might be your only option!

Now up to 110k but not much else to sell apart from Kondogbia, who could get me near 200k if you add in consumables.

This game is an absolute abortion. Only FIFA I've ever played that gets worse and worse as time goes on. Passing and tackling are non existent. I'll defo be trying next one before I buy haha

Hummed and haw’d about just turning in the CSL and then rinsing it again. Had about 9/10 players for each club. Put aside 50k to just mop up the rest. Paid out already from Hebei CFFC....

45B42443-1D94-46A8-86AC-D6145FA7E16C.png

Edited by Wardy

You could live with everything not being perfect but some things are just bizarre. 

Defending a free kick in the centre circle and for some unknown reason Puyol is one of the furthest players forward, making out on the left wing... cue short free kick and a gaping hole in the defence.

Shite like that is just infuriating. 

First game tonight against an all gold EPL side.

Rinsed me.

Second game against a full TOTSSF EPL side.

Hes shite.

Up and down night on the pack front for me tonight. 

Twitch prime pack: shite, Isco out the player pick

Ultimate pack (300 SB battle games): 80 CONMEBOL keeper as my board, Giroud highest rated player.

Duplicates from ultimate pack into 83+ : 91 Hazard

MM: 4/5 packs shite but I packed Icon Moments Laudrup out the gold players pack with 1 rare 😂 was actually considering taking him in icon swaps so that opens up another option there.

1 hour ago, Iminavest said:

You could live with everything not being perfect but some things are just bizarre. 

Defending a free kick in the centre circle and for some unknown reason Puyol is one of the furthest players forward, making out on the left wing... cue short free kick and a gaping hole in the defence.

Shite like that is just infuriating. 

I've got Puyol and this happens every time. Does my head in that my highest rated defender is 40 yards from goal when defending a free kick.

Going to run with this for the weekend. Still to be convinced by a lot of this team as it is so new. Looking for better from Santi, Benzema, Blanc and Militao (I think I need to find a different way to play with him, totally different to VVD).Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-45-06-976_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

Did the Goretska SBC using players in my club. Just going for the view that the game is approaching the end of its cycle for me, given that my squad is so focused on Germany. The upcoming TOTS squads will be me trying to just ‘enjoy’ the game for what it is rather than trying to build anything new. Leaves me quite thin but maybe enough to still do a few of the other Leagues and upcoming SBCs.

IMG_5754.thumb.jpg.389a4129783c81606a97d8532780f686.jpg

IMG_5755.thumb.jpg.4a9f47fd12e9b451e8fbeed79b28f5c5.jpg

Last night I though I would prep for Fut Champs by playing three Rivals games to test out my new tactics and players. Big mistake.

Similar to others experiences recently -

Game One - Rare gold 80 overall Bundesliga team, obviously aimed at Sabitzer objectives. Guy absolutely destroyed me. My players were wandering about, just doing their own thing. Players like Kroos, someone who has 99 short passing, couldn’t connect with a 5 yard pass. Defending broken, shock. My players felt like they were coming up against Moments Maldini whereas he could just run straight at Militao and Boateng and bundle through.

Game Two - Icon heavy team with Prime Ronaldo and Prime Cruyff upfront. Guy was absolutely horrific, doing skill move after skill move for no reason. Hammered him. He quit after 60 mins.

Game Three - A tale as old as time for me (I’m a sucker). Guy has a shit team, pauses then messages me - “help me out with two objectives”. I thought, why not. Mistake obviously. After he went 4-0 up he messaged me and said “so you going to quit now?”. What followed was a mini heads gone from me, messaging him about how players like him were ruining FIFA and that how could he play games by lying and cheating. He won, narrowly, but it pissed me off so much. I don’t mind helping people from time to time to be fair, and I’ve started giving away Champs wins when I reach the rank I want to get to, but there are obviously people out there who exploit that. What a dick (either me or him, you can make your mind up who!)

This will be me for weekend league. 

I stress the weekend because I won’t be going gung-ho in one day. I have real life work on and a quiz tonight so minimal updates from me today, much to all your disappointment haha. 

Matthieu is really good, in exchange for Djene who has been solid, he is a really good upgrade. Chem not great but great last night. 

Sold Havertz for 450k, got Messi for 335. Small win of 100k there which was nice.

Used this team last night, played 10 won 10 in a comfortable manner. Bringing Saul back in is my biggest victory, he’s outstanding. 

I await Saturday/ Sunday for my inevitable break down. 

6DE06DB2-DB49-4B4F-8C2A-72559709D579.png

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

Played first game, 24 latency and the worst lag I have ever seen without the game losing connection. Absolute waste of time and an absolute skelping to boot.

Does anybody know...if one player gets lag does that mean both do? Fairly sure they can't and it drives me mental.

Hakimi and Thiago play a mighty 5 games for me before I change things around 😂 

Thiago is just great, love how easy he drifts by folk and having him and Kroos fairly deep just skelping through balls about was fun as f**k. 

Hakimi was shite though, constantly caught out position which I'm blaming on the chemistry, so reverting back to a full La Liga side.

Got 100k to spend on a midfielder. Choice of 92 Casemiro, 89 Munian or 87 De Jong.

Could fit them all in one way or another centrally. Probably beside Kroos and Saul.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hakimi and Thiago play a mighty 5 games for me before I change things around 😂 

Thiago is just great, love how easy he drifts by folk and having him and Kroos fairly deep just skelping through balls about was fun as f**k. 

Hakimi was shite though, constantly caught out position which I'm blaming on the chemistry, so reverting back to a full La Liga side.

Got 100k to spend on a midfielder. Choice of 92 Casemiro, 89 Munian or 87 De Jong.

Could fit them all in one way or another centrally. Probably beside Kroos and Saul.

Hakimi has high low work rates - a complete no for me and probably why he was out of position.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Did the Goretska SBC using players in my club. Just going for the view that the game is approaching the end of its cycle for me, given that my squad is so focused on Germany. The upcoming TOTS squads will be me trying to just ‘enjoy’ the game for what it is rather than trying to build anything new. Leaves me quite thin but maybe enough to still do a few of the other Leagues and upcoming SBCs.

IMG_5754.thumb.jpg.389a4129783c81606a97d8532780f686.jpg

IMG_5755.thumb.jpg.4a9f47fd12e9b451e8fbeed79b28f5c5.jpg

Last night I though I would prep for Fut Champs by playing three Rivals games to test out my new tactics and players. Big mistake.

Similar to others experiences recently -

Game One - Rare gold 80 overall Bundesliga team, obviously aimed at Sabitzer objectives. Guy absolutely destroyed me. My players were wandering about, just doing their own thing. Players like Kroos, someone who has 99 short passing, couldn’t connect with a 5 yard pass. Defending broken, shock. My players felt like they were coming up against Moments Maldini whereas he could just run straight at Militao and Boateng and bundle through.

Game Two - Icon heavy team with Prime Ronaldo and Prime Cruyff upfront. Guy was absolutely horrific, doing skill move after skill move for no reason. Hammered him. He quit after 60 mins.

Game Three - A tale as old as time for me (I’m a sucker). Guy has a shit team, pauses then messages me - “help me out with two objectives”. I thought, why not. Mistake obviously. After he went 4-0 up he messaged me and said “so you going to quit now?”. What followed was a mini heads gone from me, messaging him about how players like him were ruining FIFA and that how could he play games by lying and cheating. He won, narrowly, but it pissed me off so much. I don’t mind helping people from time to time to be fair, and I’ve started giving away Champs wins when I reach the rank I want to get to, but there are obviously people out there who exploit that. What a dick (either me or him, you can make your mind up who!)

This is why I just don’t have messages on. Saves the bother. Just play the game. f**k those losers. 😂