FIFA 20

TheGoon

Liga Nos got Ruben Diaz. Not a terrible card but will never use him.

Bundesliga got....Hradecky. Rubbish.

Then did the Bundesliga 1 x 83+ player pack. Blue flare, TOTS.......

Hradecky. Again.

Both untradeable of course. EA b*****ds.

All I needed to know cheers. Will slot straight into my team with Upamecano and Lenglet meaning I don't need Koeman for a link to Ter Stegen. Militao is a a bit steep for me especially as I don't have many spare cards now. Upamecano was 300k and he's tradeable so seemed like the obvious choice.  
How you gettin on with Witsel? He seems a bit slow and stiff to me but maybe it's juts me. I have flashback Paulinho and Blanc who I much prefer.

I haven’t actually used Witsel online yet, just in squad battles. He’s felt okay, he is there at the moment but could get replaced depending on picks tomorrow.

I might pull Kimmich back and hope for either Havertz or Muller (or Lewandowski).

IMG_5734.jpg

Just now, Iminavest said:

The value of the squad vs possible players from L.NOS isnt the best but v.tempted for the possibility of Telles 😅

86 for Bundsliga is lower than the first two majors, no?

Yes.

Chemistry needs to be higher I think though 

I don't even know who I got in the Bundes SBC. Some striker that I couldn't be any less thrilled with. But with Lewa yesterday, it's not too much of a problem. He's fucking incredible. 

About to try my luck on 5 more upgrades, then the big cycle starts again tomorrow night with the premium upgrades. If I can get Reus, Muller, Havertz or the like, I think I'm probably close to set for a while. 

Got Rafa in the NOS one, which is probably top 2. Could be worth chucking on, but I'm drowning in those kinds of players now. 

EDIT: did 6 in the end, Hradecky TOTS and a MOTM Demirbay. Meh. 

Edited by forameus

Just grinded out some rivals to hopefully cement my place in rank 1; if I miss out by a few hundred points by the time the rewards get calculated I won’t be happy. About 3000 odd past the cutoff so here’s hoping. Looking forward to my W/L rewards as well.