FIFA 20

TheGoon

9 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Yeah but I think with me purely just playing W/L, and with other people possibly playing just rivals, the cut-offs for each rank increase with each passing day. I started W/L in Rank 1 for rivals and when I finished W/L I was rank 2 in rivals, wasn't a massive amount of point degradation mind. I got like 900 odd points for my first win tonight so it didn't take long to make it up again.

Meh, I stopped seriously playing FIFA at 17 I think, I might have given 18 a go but wasn't overly committed. I played them religiously up until that point, and I think the basics don't really change (They don't appear to have massively changed since 17 anyway). Think it helps if you've played football in real life as well tbf. 

What console are you playing on?

13 hours ago, stumigoo said:

By the way, draft is ridiculous at the moment. They’ve put pretty much every special card into the cycle, including SBC cards. A lot of fun putting teams together.

Is the draft mode worth it? Something I've never touched since it was introduced. Seeing as there's the objectives for a couple of free tokens considering giving it a shot but petrified of the thought of the squads I'll come up against 😂

6 minutes ago, Dave said:
Is the draft mode worth it? Something I've never touched since it was introduced. Seeing as there's the objectives for a couple of free tokens considering giving it a shot but petrified of the thought of the squads I'll come up against [emoji23]

It’s good fun and now that they have added every special card you should get a good squad. Packs can be worth it from time to time and after a stressful weekend league it is a decent distraction to the other game modes.

Edited by stumigoo

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Was just coming on to ask the same thing. I’ve got the squads built for him, but only make the bench? 

Yeah I had them worked out ready to submit too. I just went for it even though I’m in much the same boat. Better to have him there with potential to build around with decent reds than not I guess.

Punted that Dutch winger from objectives into the 85 squad to soften the blow.

Got the 86 Partey card to replace Kondogbia, although I should have maybe saved up my incoming rewards and went for the 88 version. Seems okay so far. I doubt I’ll actually build a bundesliga squad, but will see what my picks are like.

16 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Yeah I had them worked out ready to submit too. I just went for it even though I’m in much the same boat. Better to have him there with potential to build around with decent reds than not I guess.

Punted that Dutch winger from objectives into the 85 squad to soften the blow.

Aye I try my best not to use those cards and use the league SBC cards instead as I know I can get them back again. So I’ve used Lainer and Bustos for the Red Devil’s segment. I’ve used a tradable Allan as well which I hate doing but he’s cheap anyway as are most of the high rated golds now with team of the season in full swing. 

22 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye I try my best not to use those cards and use the league SBC cards instead as I know I can get them back again. So I’ve used Lainer and Bustos for the Red Devil’s segment. I’ve used a tradable Allan as well which I hate doing but he’s cheap anyway as are most of the high rated golds now with team of the season in full swing. 

Yeah true, but that objective card is honking. Two star weakfoot and 68 composure. No thank you.

2 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Yeah true, but that objective card is honking. Two star weakfoot and 68 composure. No thank you.

Aye I’ll prob work my way to get him and probably do the same, use him in Militao or something. Same with Ayoze Perez and Mariano. 

Anyone got Sabitzer yet, bottled 2 wins at lunchtime to get him. Boy I was playing scored a great goal with him, going to use him as the middle CAM, was going to play him alongside Witsel but I really like the base Delaney in the middle always seems to get his foot in. Going to go for the headliners Delaney next, anyone used that version?

Anyone got Sabitzer yet, bottled 2 wins at lunchtime to get him. Boy I was playing scored a great goal with him, going to use him as the middle CAM, was going to play him alongside Witsel but I really like the base Delaney in the middle always seems to get his foot in. Going to go for the headliners Delaney next, anyone used that version?

Delaney is always a very well rounded card.

Edit - As in he’s always a safe bet and someone who always feels very good.

Edit edit - I’m having a nightmare, had blanked out the fact that you say you already have the base Delaney! His Headliners card is good, and for the current price he’s decent value.

2 hours ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

That Rafa card from the Liga NOS TOTS looks unreal. Would not mind a bit of that in my reds.

Capture.PNG.b43613d03c1d6298a0208994cf92e23a.PNG

Pretty much every relevant  attacking stat maxed out with a Maestro

Seems to be a fair few players like this popping up now.

Not really sure if it's good or bad that maxed out attackers are becoming common.

Done the daft objectives for the single player draft token, didn't realise there was an offline one as well as online so that was a bit disappointing. Absolutely skooshed it with a brilliant team, front five of POTM Messi, TOTY Mane, 94 Ronaldinho, 96 Zidane and CR7 was a joy to play with. Rewards were honking though 😂 barely worth playing the four games. Might have to give the online version a shot in the hope of better packs.