FIFA 20

TheGoon

I played the weekend league with 900k coins sitting in the bank and I’ve no idea why.

Since the I have brought in Upamecano and Muller who are both quality. Ive also moved Kruse to striker so I can get max chem with him, he’s pretty good. This team feels so much better against the top squads I was coming up against in WL - I have been playing rivals to get Sabitser and have been enjoying it so much more. 

Hoping for a bit of luck with the guaranteed SBC and from player picks on Thursday 🤞

46008C91-A9AB-4AEA-A905-8A67A059BC55.thumb.png.bf4befce3c945857c2aa927bc94c9341.png

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Trying these objectives for an icon. EPL first owner things. 7 games. 4 of them I’ve been up by 3 and been beat. I must have the worst bottle ever 

You may be already be doing this but just play the squads rated around 60 or so. Makes it a lot easier.

Also first one

Screenshot_20200518_181703_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.3e9311faa39aa8018d8de048724877e5.jpg

b*****ds just keep pulling me in...

Had no intentions of really going all out for either LaLiga or Bundesliga, and now pack results have said otherwise.  At least with this one he fits nicely into my team with no changes being English.

Edited by forameus

Just now, SweeperDee said:

What are these picks for? upgrades or?

The BUndesliga Premium Upgrade.  You need 11 Bundesliga Rares, so it's a bit of a rip off usually.  Always worth the odd one if you've got the players, but no more than that given you're going to get much better upgrade choices on Thursday.

20 minutes ago, forameus said:

Also first one

Screenshot_20200518_181703_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.3e9311faa39aa8018d8de048724877e5.jpg

b*****ds just keep pulling me in...

Had no intentions of really going all out for either LaLiga or Bundesliga, and now pack results have said otherwise.  At least with this one he fits nicely into my team with no changes being English.

Fuuuuuck. Nearly just put FIFA back on there do some, got to stay strong here. I’ve pumped probably 300k+ into upgrades :lol: