FIFA 20

TheGoon

32 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'll be in for the first time next week and would be delighted with that. Thinking 6 wins would be acceptable as it gets you 1,000 points towards re-qualifying. 1 more win for you gets you back in next weekend automatically.

Finished up on 11–19. Didn’t realise that 11 wins automatically qualified you for the next weekend league so chuffed with that. This is the team I was using for anyone interested. Pretty weak in comparison with some of the teams I was coming up against. 

32CB63C8-109C-4B4C-B0ED-2EE83A4E754B.png

I told myself time and time again I wasn't going to do the weekend league this time, but I'm weak-willed so obviously I caved. Left all my games until today, as I couldn't really be bothered.

Reached 14 with 7 remaining. I'll probably play a couple more tonight but I don't see Gold 2 happening this time.

Passing has been driving me insane. I've been trying to put extra power on passes and yet every single one still feels like it's underhit.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

58 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I finished on 14-14 pretty much went even all weekend. I’m surely due a good red, Ive had Allison Henderson and Ter Stegen so far from the main leagues :lol:

Please not another keeper.

Hello Yann Sommer

The gameplay has been utter shit this weekend. Played 12 games, won 4. I could go on a grind to try and get 11 but finished for the day. I really can’t seem to pass the ball 5 yards without it either being intercepted or going to the wrong player. My full defence and midfield are acting like statues at times but I’ve noticed that in other teams as well. I’ve also got one of my strikers to make runs in behind which he’s failing to do time and time again. Am I shit? Absolutely. But folk on here and twitter saying the exact same thing. Really wish I wasn’t a division 6-10 player depending on which challenge is on and I’d be better at grinding results.

Has anyone on here had a proper break from the game? Did it help? Might go and download something peaceful like snooker 2019. Getting a bit fed up with the game when I can’t make a simple pass and constantly facing Traore and Son.

I also really feel for folk starting off in the game. One of my mates purchased the game last week so naturally has started off by buying a basic gold premiership team. In his first rivals qualifier he faced a team with 4 icons and every player above 86 - ridiculous.

The gameplay has been utter shit this weekend. Played 12 games, won 4. I could go on a grind to try and get 11 but finished for the day. I really can’t seem to pass the ball 5 yards without it either being intercepted or going to the wrong player. My full defence and midfield are acting like statues at times but I’ve noticed that in other teams as well. I’ve also got one of my strikers to make runs in behind which he’s failing to do time and time again. Am I shit? Absolutely. But folk on here and twitter saying the exact same thing. Really wish I wasn’t a division 6-10 player depending on which challenge is on and I’d be better at grinding results.

Has anyone on here had a proper break from the game? Did it help? Might go and download something peaceful like snooker 2019. Getting a bit fed up with the game when I can’t make a simple pass and constantly facing Traore and Son.

I also really feel for folk starting off in the game. One of my mates purchased the game last week so naturally has started off by buying a basic gold premiership team. In his first rivals qualifier he faced a team with 4 icons and every player above 86 - ridiculous.

I often take a break from playing folk online, I’d normally still do squad battles and SBCs instead.

Seen a few YouTubers and Twitter people all complaining about the dynamics of the game this weekend so maybe there is something in that because it definitely just handled very strangely in terms of how the gameplay felt.

I also feel for new players and feel like EA don’t cater for either newcomers or players who want to work away at the lower end of Ultimate Team, although it probably boils down to profit. They know that by pushing the high, high end market they can make the most money.

1 minute ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Game play is honking today. So slow and laggy. Thankfully only needed to play 3 to get to gold 2.

Will give the last 4 games away. Will be starting to do that at 19.40, and then entering a new game every 5 minute intervals if anyone from on here is on ps4 and wants to try getting matched with me😂

I've only ever beaten one person I know was Scottish in my 7 years on UT. A friend of a friend I used to play 5s with, hammered him by about 7, send a screenshot to my mate who confirmed who it was. Lost a shin at the next game of 5s.

Every time I face a Scottish badge I lose, a mental thing.

So, up against this c**t to get into Gold 2:

1313951187_FIFA20Screenshot2020_05.17-19_46_15_13.thumb.png.6fca714c6606b23e4c81765e5774f648.png

Happy days. 3 games left, not going to bother. Could get into Gold 1 if I won them all but with how today has went, I won't bother. 

1076289399_FIFA20Screenshot2020_05.17-20_03_53_59.thumb.png.f4edfd957e7d17f4b46ea79477c42585.png

Edited by SweeperDee

That's some going getting gold 2 in your first WL with that team

I’m sure if I knocked back 5 cups of coffee and sweated out of my bonce I’d get to Gold 1 with the last 3, but from what I’ve seen in this game mode is that the more money you put in, the game will absolutely favour you. I’m not sure if I’ll commit to it in the long term.

Might stick to squad battles. [emoji23]

Is it possible to buy a CAM>CF card on the market? I've literally been trying all day and it whenever they pop up they are bought within 5 seconds, very irritating.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Is it possible to buy a CAM>CF card on the market? I've literally been trying all day and it whenever they pop up they are bought within 5 seconds, very irritating.

Go a few pages further back and snap up the first one you see. 

Took me 45 mins of trying and failing the other day there.

Got gold 1, actually thought the gameplay was alright this weekend could have got elite but for a couple of silly losses on Friday, gave away my last two wins and during the final one came up against a guy who was also giving away the win typical when the one time i dont need it i bump into someone doing it