FIFA 20

TheGoon

Won my first 3 WL games then lost 7 in a row. EA just blatantly trolling me now, last game finished 3-2 Dan James, not even the 86, the gold 77, beats Hummels twice to score headers before curling in a 25 yard free kick.

Fucking ridiculous game.

Played 10 won 6. That’s enough for tonight. 2 matches played with all white kits. Simply not on. Luckily I won the first one but lost the second one 3-0 due to me genuinely having no idea who I was controlling. Gameplay not too bad however. 

Memorable win was a penalty shootout match. Scored a 90th min pen to equalise. Then scored with GMS in the 120th min. Scenes. Then Scored all 4 pens with me saving a couple and won. Was beautiful. Lost the next 2 games 4-3 and 5-1 though. 🙄😂

was 5-0 in terms of record but this game has its ways. I’ve no idea how the YouTube’rs can sit and play 30 matches and win like 95% of them If not more. 

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

That’s twice I’ve played a match now where both teams are playing in white. FFS EA SORT THIS SHIT OUT

I had a similar thing in my last match , pretty much both teams playing in all blue. Despite not being able to see who I was passing to I won!

I’m currently 4-4 , so will hopefully get to a decent rank by tomorrow evening. 

4775ACFF-4F62-4693-9184-9665B0F25EE7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I had a similar thing in my last match , pretty much both teams playing in all blue. Despite not being able to see who I was passing to I won!

I’m currently 4-4 , so will hopefully get to a decent rank by tomorrow evening. 

4775ACFF-4F62-4693-9184-9665B0F25EE7.jpeg

It’s great eh? 😂🤷‍♂️

603EDAE2-7A65-41F8-9D99-BB58041E3CCB.jpeg

Regarding penalties chaps....

are we still on the assumption that we dive to where the penalty takers head turns? 

played 5 shoot outs, won 5 and saved virtually all penalties faced. Or am I looking way too much into things, as usual 🤣

Part two of my Bundesliga squad building this morning. Sold Ramos and some higher end cards in my club to buy both Davies and Kimmich (his card looks genuinely ridiculous).

Will have enough (just) if I sell Sanchez to then buy Reus but might hold off a few days. I have enough to probably complete about 15 of the Bundesliga rare upgrade SBCs when they come out so might try them first.

I was going to hold off completely until the prices dropped midweek but boredom got the better of me this morning!

IMG_5594.jpg

I really shouldn’t do this on a Sunday morning. I went a bit wild and sold base Neymar who was on my bench, and Sanchez (even though I loved him). Then sold quite a few of my rare gold Bundesliga players who are now rising in price (I had 98 of them on my transfer pile).

I’ve gone and bought Reus and took a punt on Gnabry to see what he is like -

IMG_5595.jpg

After 8 games with tots Gnabry and 1 goal and 2 assists, I changed to tots Visca. What a player he is. He’s almost goal per game from RM and assisting as often. So agile and quick. Thank god I don’t have to use Traore anymore. He was dreadful.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Do you guys not set the opposition to having the opposite kit to yours? The guys I play against always play in the away kit I have selected at the time.

The first one I didn’t but I’ve never had a kit clash like it. The second one I selected my away kit to the Navy Icons strip and the game loaded and he was in his Besiktas white home strip.🤷‍♂️

Apperently there is a glitch though with unlocked strips from objectives that aren’t coming up as home or away. Used the navy icon strip for the rest of the games. So annoying though. 

@Mayos Noun aye Visca for me has came off the bench and just destroyed tiring defences out wide. Glad I took him from red picks. 

Edited by Wardy

15 minutes ago, Moo said:

Servers are shite just now, so much lag. Just played two and it was horrendous.

Not what I need to hear ahead of doing what I said was mental just yesterday and playing all thirty today 😂

3 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Do you guys not set the opposition to having the opposite kit to yours? The guys I play against always play in the away kit I have selected at the time.

I've always just let the CPU pick, i've rarely had a problem and never as bad as last nights blue on blue. I like the variety in strips but might just change it to my own home and away kits.

3 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Regarding penalties chaps....

are we still on the assumption that we dive to where the penalty takers head turns? 

played 5 shoot outs, won 5 and saved virtually all penalties faced. Or am I looking way too much into things, as usual 🤣

The first few months the penalties were very easy to save because of the head movement of the taker. Now they have altered it so you can change your direction of kick during the run up without the head movement issue.

Whens best to play today? 😂

On 13 wins with 4 to play so could make 17 but almost impossible.

Still raging as lost 2 games on penalties, and most games I lost were down to me not finishing anything then handing away soft as f**k goals.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Whens best to play today? 😂

On 13 wins with 4 to play so could make 17 but almost impossible.

Still raging as lost 2 games on penalties, and most games I lost were down to me not finishing anything then handing away soft as f**k goals.

I usually have no issues playing on a sunday night. Get that win and then get out of there. 😂

16 minutes ago, Wardy said:

This was the first game. On co op camera it was just ridiculous. 😂

F8474D80-FCDC-4F8F-AD37-6189E4078A3D.jpeg

Get an all blue or all red home kit and make your away all white. Play in your home kit and set the opponent to play in your away.