FIFA 20

TheGoon

On 14 wins - 4 games left.

I’ll have a bash at getting to 17 tomorrow but I doubt I’ll manage it. Feel like my game has been terrible this weekend but going by the last few pages on here I think the gameplay has a fair bit to do with it. There has been very few enjoyable games thus far.

Possibly been at a disadvantage with having a Bundesliga team and not having player picks or the guaranteed SBC yet for players that will slot straight  in. At least 80% of games I was up against a better team than mine.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

45 minutes ago, Beans on Toast said:

Last 3 Mega packs I have opened have all been 81 or below.

My club is empty atm with all these squad builders. I need the fodder.

I've nothing decent left in my club after SBC, had 3 online swap challenges left to do to give Litmanen for a go but think I'll just leave now as it would be a ridiculous struggle with the teams I'd be fielding. Squad looks like this with Sabitzer being replaced by Reus or PotM Harrit, he's only there for the Austrian assists challenge. Not a bad team for Div 10 and not throwing money at the game, shame I let them down.

Screenshot_20200516-203609_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-203611_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-203615_Companion.jpg

How’s Hummels? I bought him, put him in for a game and got heavily gubbed. Blamed him and flogged him in a huff 😂.  Made a profit on him at least.

Is his pace not a problem? I also have Boateng who is different class, but end game pace is my only concern.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

Only used him twice online so far as I was doing Battles challenges, both games resulted in people quitting the first one quit in the first couple of minutes and the second was someone doing an icon swaps challenge so I can't really judge him yet. I had Hummels flashback card and found him to be decent enough seemed to be in the right place most of the time so hopefully this card is an upgrade as the flashback got punted into a SBC

Decided to have a few more tonight.

Game 1 against someone with 99 Messi, who simply runs about holding L2, goes to the byline and cuts it back.

I lose 5-3, all 5 goals come after a cut back ends in about 18 random rebounds that all end at the feet of Mbappe 😂

I won 5 in a row and then got humped 8-0 and 7-1. That seemed to reset my standard and had decent matches for the next two.

Sitting at 9-10 and hopeful I get some of the easier games that tend to happen on the Sunday/Monday.

After declaring my glorious 6-1 record I'm now getting humped by everyone [emoji23] 5 wins in a row must be a trigger to face better sides

I’ve got him. He’s a bit hit or miss at times but can bully end game centre half’s then next minute get bullied himself. Scores from obscure angles when you put your foot through it.

Edit: quoted wrong person. It was meant for Drogba pull.

26 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Mega pack from completing the Bayern squad builder 😂

Submitting Neuer?

No just fucking me that submits the top keepers in SBCs

I actually went on an EA live chat to ask if he could be restored, knowingly fine well it wouldn’t happen. Fun all the same. 😂

8 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Submitting Neuer?

No just fucking me that submits the top keepers in SBCs

I actually went on an EA live chat to ask if he could be restored, knowingly fine well it wouldn’t happen. Fun all the same. 😂

Spent like 12k or something buying Ulriech, Coman and Goretzka to complete it. Decent return I reckon 😂

My first ever packed icon too. Would have been beautiful if it was his moments card mind you but beggars can’t be choosers.

Sitting at 13 wins with 4 to play, better get to 14 tomorrow after all this pish. 

Last game against Son who just bounces past defenders. Lose on penalties despite diving the right way every time, it either slithered under Oblak or went straight through him.

Genuinely feels like you have no chance of winning sometimes as theres so much pish going against you.

I’m giving it a proper crack tomorrow now like. I want a red Reus in my club. 

5D9ADA72-9D31-45C5-8DB1-7D42DF1F548B.thumb.jpeg.701a0f10779b6201afb6715aaedeefca.jpeg

If any of you get a chance to pick up Max Kruse’s tots, do it. He is an absolute fucking don. Used him as central CAM as opposed to striker with Drogba playing there the couple of rivals games I just played. He is absurd. Last game he banged in a hattrick with two crackers from outside the box. Ice in his veins.

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Suazee you're pac luck had been a fucking joke recently. f**k sake 😂

I decided my luck was clearly in so opened a 55k pack after it and got team of the season Hradecky too 😂

5 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I decided my luck was clearly in so opened a 55k pack after it and got team of the season Hradecky too 😂

You must be the only person in the world who gets things out of mega packs and rare mega packs. Fucking terrible packs. 😂 (usually for me) 

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

You must be the only person in the world who gets things out of mega packs and rare mega packs. Fucking terrible packs. 😂 (usually for me) 

Well I get 84s as my best players in 125k packs so I need to pack them somewhere else 😂