FIFA 20

TheGoon

28 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Out go Alisson (lol), Seedorf (ill probably  put him back in when my head goes) and Miranda.

In comes big Toni, Jan the man and The Brazilian Cafu Himself that is Mariano. Ramos into CB will be interesting but I’m sure he’ll be fine on 7 chemistry. Mariano on 8 is maybe a bit dodgy but will just have to find out. Packed them so may as well play them. f**k it. 

519A06DB-6C6B-4C05-B3E1-12A8E0CC40A2.png

That Ramos was a beast for me on 7 chem, fear not.

15 minutes ago, forameus said:

Well that's played 5 lost 5.

Utterly fucking brutal. Players can't string passes together, tackles not even going in, and some guy with a Rangers badge just bodied me 8-4 after I had a heads gone and got both my center backs sent off. 

Team completely torn up and back to the Argentinian one I had before. If most of the other guys weren't untradeable, I'd have probably sold them by now. 

I tell a lie, it was played 4 lost 4.

Its 5 now. 

I've got that LB Yuri at CB on 7 chem and hes legit the best CB I've used.

I'm 2-2, the two losses against dreadful players but I just could not score. The two wins against people better than me, but they just could not score and I started banging in finesse shots.

Very unimpressed by Ocampos. Plays slower than he is. Going to try him as a sub.

Done for today at 2-3.

Lost my last game in extra time.

His winner comes from a pass across goal as my Gk and two defenders all collide, while simultaneously all missing the ball, and he has a tap in.

I repeated the trick in the final minute but obviously it didnt work. Played the ball across, Mariano 3 yards out and just have to tap it in, yet for reasons unknown to me the AI makes me select GMS who's about 6 yards away, so Mariano just stands and watch the ball roll past him. Goalkeeper gets across to block the GMS shot as for some reason hes gone into a stretch animation, while having an open goal under no pressure, and has toe poked it into the air.

Cant be arsed with any more tonight. Theres only so many 90 minutes of balls being papped over your defence for Adama Traore I can take.

6 wins, 2 (or 1? I can’t remember) losses. In silver 3 at the moment with 23 matches left; doing not too badly, think people are underestimating my team a bit and just going gung-ho. Happy with that tonight, think I’ve had enough for just now though.

Aye I’ve not bothered tonight. That Kimmich pull was the least I deserved after the last few days. Rapidly going down in price tho, 15k in the space of a couple of hours to 455k so hoping to sell second time around. 

The red picks actually saved me in the end as I had Oblak in my first round of picks but didn’t take him because I had Alisson anyway. Only took him this morning for rating and he’s ended up in my WL squad. 😂

10 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Cannot believe his price. One of if not the best value SBC this year.

Absolute quality.  I used his base card early on then his Futmas card.

So to get this SBC so cheaply is quality 👍

11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Cannot believe his price. One of if not the best value SBC this year.

Haha we all know the best value SBC this whole Fifa is Gary Mackay Steven. 🤷‍♂️😂

22 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Johnny nae mates, but I'm doing well I think. 9 wins, 20 games left. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 11.00.50.31.png

That's a cracking first attempt tbf.

17 wins will guarantee you a Bundesliga TOTSSF player.