FIFA 20

TheGoon

28 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Blasted 600k on promo packs last night and I packed Sterling. Serious heads gone. However with all the packs I completed the PL again so Maguire is back in the club. I’ll at least have enough fodder to complete the guaranteed Bundesliga one. Hoping for some better luck this time round. Think anything I pack I’ll sell as well as nothing really fits in my first team from that league. Plus I’ll need to make my coins back, and fitness, contracts and attribute cards can only get me so far....😂🙄

If it makes you feel any better, I did just manage to get Carvajal.  I know you'll get a warm, fuzzy feeling from that.

So, first time playing weekend league tonight when I get back from work; roughly the same as Rivals standard or should I be expecting even more ridiculous squads than the ones I’ve already faced in division 5 rank 1 rivals?

13 minutes ago, forameus said:

If it makes you feel any better, I did just manage to get Carvajal.  I know you'll get a warm, fuzzy feeling from that.

👍🏻🙄😂

Had enough La liga golds for one more.

Banega and Savic

Bye Driver.

Edited by Wardy

Mixture. 

You are supposed to be matched with players on the same amount of wins + how many wins or losses on a row they have. 

So if you are on 6 wins and lost the last three you are meant to be matched with someone with 6 wins and has lost the last three.

Or at least that’s my interpretation of it.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200515-104522_Companion.thumb.jpg.e86bc1c2b3e21bd8c7862badb063da1c.jpg

Screenshot_20200515-105011_Companion.jpg.589cad6062f9d50032ec97f222e6990c.jpg

My attempt for this WL. Told myself I wouldnt bother but the prospect of getting Werner is too appealing.

Hate myself.

Yuri as CB might be a disaster but Ramos gets eaten alive by every 95+ striker and I've no coins.

Kroos is quality. 6 goals in 11 games so far which is very good considering I was rancid last night.

In the same boat, tempted but dont know if I'll have the time & don't want to be short of points if Serie A is next week!

Thought about Kroos as a way of getting Kimmich and Werner in but will see how Cazorla goes first.

17 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

So, first time playing weekend league tonight when I get back from work; roughly the same as Rivals standard or should I be expecting even more ridiculous squads than the ones I’ve already faced in division 5 rank 1 rivals?

From my experience, expect big swings in the quality of opponent. Try not to rage quit as that affects the quality of your next opponent.

Checked through my Bundesliga League SBC setup and it seems apart from Union Berlin and Paderborn I have a excess of 10 players for each team ready to rinse it again (I’ve not submitted as I’ve been waiting for the TOTS player) Should I just take Lainer again and then just go for it getting these packs back and hope for a La liga TOTS (probably should have just done this instead of blasting 600k on promo packs mind you...👀😂

Edited by Wardy

It may not last long but I’ve decided to go back to 442 for the WL. I’m very happy with the defence , ok with the midfield and so so with the strikers.  Kane is fine and still scores plenty in Rivals but I’m not so sure about the Costa card. I’m open to suggestions for an Icon for the 2nd striker , got 479k in the bank. 

DADA233E-BACE-49A3-8182-8A33A9A9871D.png

14 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

In the same boat, tempted but dont know if I'll have the time & don't want to be short of points if Serie A is next week!

Thought about Kroos as a way of getting Kimmich and Werner in but will see how Cazorla goes first.

I think Cazorla would be better, if had a choice its who I would choose.

Kroos' best points are threading through balls and pinging them in from 20 yards, both things I think Cazorla could also do, while being a better all round player.

34 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Odegaard is utter toilet. Awful work rates, and 3* wf which seems to render anyone on this game almost always unusable. Thoroughly unimpressed. 

Interesting as I’ve just had my arse handed to me by Odegaard n odegaard alone. 5-5 now Hwg 

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think Cazorla would be better, if had a choice its who I would choose.

Kroos' best points are threading through balls and pinging them in from 20 yards, both things I think Cazorla could also do, while being a better all round player.

Main reason I've plumped for Santi is being able to play him as a false 9 or shuffle him wide if things need changed. Just hope he wont be a disappointment now 😂

4 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Might need to try him at CAM, but on the wing he was useless. He's got a right foot like a broken cricket bat

Ironically that’s where the lad played him. Regullion could t match him. (Which means he was better than me haha) 

tore me apart 

16 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Undecided whether I’m going to play champs this weekend. Not too fussed about Bundesliga, so much so that I’ll probably not bother with the guaranteed sbc this week

Don’t think I’ll play after getting the players I have in the last week. Will still do the guaranteed SBC (because I’m a mug) and have the league SBC ready to go when that player comes out but my teams changed completely now. 

Edited by Zing.

6-5 ahead in games. Playing well. 

7-0 down after 29 minutes against what must have been a pro, gold Neymar n mbappe n I got torn a new one. Quiet at HT. 

since then lost next 4 by at least 4 goals. I mean I have been absolutely thumped by far superior players. Squad a lot less but the game play had taught me a lesson. 

6-10 and head is gone 

3 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

6-5 ahead in games. Playing well. 

7-0 down after 29 minutes against what must have been a pro, gold Neymar n mbappe n I got torn a new one. Quiet at HT. 

since then lost next 4 by at least 4 goals. I mean I have been absolutely thumped by far superior players. Squad a lot less but the game play had taught me a lesson. 

6-10 and head is gone 

Tele gone?😂

I find if I have a good start I know I’m in for a run of absolute brutal games.. especially on a Friday.

I’d be pleased with W L W L form again this weekend with a few back to back wins thrown in. I find that less stressful than winning 4 or 5 on the bounce then being scudded 6 games in a row.

Not touching WL until tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

6-13. Last 3 have been dross teams with dross players. Clearly miles ahead of them. Lost by 1 in each but it’s as if my team have chucked it 🤣.  So I’ve chucked it. Not gonna tells Uz what is broke.

shes working from home so I need to come off it as she’s losing it at me losing it for call the swear words under the sun that her customers can hear. 
Plenty for today 🤣