FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Edit - Some of these prices are wildly inaccurate (I got Oli Shaw for 200 coins just there for example). 

Annotation 2020-05-13 090404.png

Half of those are rare Irish players that are used for one of the Advanced SBC's, which is why they're high.

Others such as Jake Mulraney and Lee Miller have moved clubs so aren't in packs with their original team.

Check your Oli Shaw for instance. The Ross County version is only 200 but his original Hibs card is the expensive one.

Most won't be required if you're only doing the league SBC once or will buy players for a second go.

10 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

I've got 300 rivals points, do they drop off or do I have then forever and will qualify for the WL at somepoint?

From what I've read they accumulate till you qualify for WL then they go back to zero. 11 wins in WL gets you another 2,000 points. 6 wins is 1,000.

I'm on ~1,500 so will hopefully be in WL for the first time next weekend. Will aim to get to the 6 wins and build from there.

12 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

I've got 300 rivals points, do they drop off or do I have then forever and will qualify for the WL at somepoint?

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

From what I've read they accumulate till you qualify for WL then they go back to zero. 11 wins in WL gets you another 2,000 points. 6 wins is 1,000.

I'm on ~1,500 so will hopefully be in WL for the first time next weekend. Will aim to get to the 6 wins and build from there.

Yup.  They stick around doing nothing until you either reach 2000 (at which point they just sit there) or opt-in to the weekend league.  They'll then reset to 0 and you'll start accumulating again, hopefully with whatever you get from the WL.  11 wins gets you 2000, 6 gets you 1000 I think.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Cheers, will maybe qualify before FIFA21.

8 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Was on for my first win. 5-0 up. The lad couldn’t string a pass, looked hopeless. Cruising, paused twice thinking he had quit. 
drew 5-5. Btw was 5-0 at 60 mins. 

Poor game management that bro..😂 I’d maybe see it at 3-0 up but 5? Should’ve kept the ball at the back for a wee while. He prob would have quit. Aye it’s sweaty but the run you were on with those defeats I’d be doing anything to get that win across the line...😂

Haha I was, literally just keeping the ball when it went 5-3 at 85 mins.  Then from kick off I pass it back to Saul n go to usual out regullion ... straight out the park. Throw in, read it, won header, straight to his forward. One two off my defender then my keeper 5-4. 
scored with last kick of the game. 90 mins I’ve got ball in his corner.  Ball goes out gives bye kick. Bumps it up park, giovinco beats Diego Carlos in air n the Saudi boy is one on one. Dinks my keeper who Ive not brought out . He heads to camera, fair. 

6 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Haha I was, literally just keeping the ball when it went 5-3 at 85 mins.  Then from kick off I pass it back to Saul n go to usual out regullion ... straight out the park. Throw in, read it, won header, straight to his forward. One two off my defender then my keeper 5-4. 
scored with last kick of the game. 90 mins I’ve got ball in his corner.  Ball goes out gives bye kick. Bumps it up park, giovinco beats Diego Carlos in air n the Saudi boy is one on one. Dinks my keeper who Ive not brought out . He heads to camera, fair. 

I'm fucking shite at keeping the ball when I'm in the lead. I usually just play normally trying to score but only making the less risky passes.

Doesnae help when a Saul card with passing stats in the 90s pumps a simple pass out the park right enough 🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Sounds like DDA. Wouldn’t blame yourself for that one 😂

As long as you turned with Saul before passing then fair enough. Passing behind you Is a no no though. Sounds pretty rough though. I’d have been keeping the ball at 5-0 tho, not 5-3. Get the tactics back to drop back one depth and shit it out. 😂

Qualified for WL today; first time...ever I think? I never bothered with it when it was introduced. 

This 3-5-2 I'm running is working a treat as well so far, with Semedo and Regulion as CB's, they're surprisingly strong enough to act as CB's, and fast enough to cover out wide if need be. I have the wide midfielders set to do some serious defensive work though and it works out well. Once I get my rewards I'm punting Banega as he's way too slow. Might replace Saul also as he's a bit cumbersome as a CAM. 

Going to ignore rivals and just concentrate on squad battles to further bump up my score and maybe get into the top 100. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.13 - 14.42.16.22.png

16 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Qualified for WL today; first time...ever I think? I never bothered with it when it was introduced. 

This 3-5-2 I'm running is working a treat as well so far, with Semedo and Regulion as CB's, they're surprisingly strong enough to act as CB's, and fast enough to cover out wide if need be. I have the wide midfielders set to do some serious defensive work though and it works out well. Once I get my rewards I'm punting Banega as he's way too slow. Might replace Saul also as he's a bit cumbersome as a CAM. 

Going to ignore rivals and just concentrate on squad battles to further bump up my score and maybe get into the top 100. 

FIFA 20 Screenshot 2020.05.13 - 14.42.16.22.png

Only way you’ll reach top 100 in squad battles is if you win every match 5-0 on legendary/ultimate difficulty and max out the amount of points you can get per match like having so many corners etc.

Have a look at the 100th best player and their score on the leaderboard and you’ll probably be quite far away. When I first started on UT I was the same, thought I’d easily make top 100 every week but there’s folk who play a serious amount of SB (don’t know how it’s incredibly boring) 

I worked out that if I won all 40 matches on world class it still wouldn’t be enough. Roughly 2000 points per win on average say so that’s 80,000 points. Top 100 sit on like 95k points or into the 100k mark. It’s mental. 

Ignore all this if you are indeed smashing the computer 5-0 on legendary getting like 10 corners a game though. 😂

18 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Yeah upon posting I realised number 100 on PC has something like 110000 points and I'm on...35000 😂

Aye. Probably a lot of cheats on PC as well to hack the code to only play the bronze teams every single game so they can win 5-0 easily on legendary. Elite 1 isint bad for the coins, the mega packs are meh in general. 

Expecting two more guaranteed TOTSSF SBCs tonight. Will people be doing them? Hoping for an 86 with TOTSSF maximum for la liga, but can see it being 87. Super Lig likely an 84.

Anyone done the 87 Militao squad builder instead of the 90. The 90 is like 500k so would be as well buying Diego Carlos.

The Militao ‘baby’ card looks horrific value based on what else is available on the market. The higher rated one looks fantastic but I’ll be waiting until my red picks and the Bundesliga team to decide if I want to do it.