FIFA 20

TheGoon

3 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

Anyone able to explain the bronze pack method to me?

Buy bronze pack. Hope to get major league bronzes that sell for a couple of thousand every pack or end up having to grind your arse off selling every card for 200 coins to make profit

21 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

Anyone able to explain the bronze pack method to me?

Check YouTube mate. Loads of guides On there. Depends what you want to do, if you purely want to make coins then as Sauzee says, hope you get major league bronzes that’s sell for a lot and also sell everything for 200 coins. Or you keep the league SBCs Bronze’s to complete their leagues SBCs. (Saudi and CSL heavy bronze, MLS to and extent) you can even put the off league bronze cards into the silver upgrade SBCs (the ones the now offer an extra silver too) and grind those out to then keep the league SBCs ones. Then off League silvers into the silver upgrade and just cycle through it that way. Takes time. I’ve done it since October and been as high as 1m coins (due to packs from SBCs etc etc) 

Stocked up on Premiership players for every club incase they do a League SBC for us (Reddit seems to think their will be). A current/former players team is only a couple cards away from being haf decent. Could see Ajer being one of them, they've got a hard-on for Norwegian players this year for some reason.

Capture.PNG.45524c31a452861e624e4fad3a8d1581.PNG

Yep, our league was leaked a couple weeks back alongside these two. Hoping it wasn't a red herring as I had/have stocked up my club with silvers and bronzes.
Can't see it but really really hope they go for a couple players outside the OF. That being said, a Jeremie Frimpong would fit into my team nicely...

6 hours ago, parxyz said:

Yep, our league was leaked a couple weeks back alongside these two. Hoping it wasn't a red herring as I had/have stocked up my club with silvers and bronzes.
Can't see it but really really hope they go for a couple players outside the OF. That being said, a Jeremie Frimpong would fit into my team nicely...

I’ve just stocked up for it too. It’s guaranteed to be one each from Rangers/Celtc, I doubt it’ll happen but if Ryan Kent is one of the options the prices will go crazy. Likely be a couple of complete randoms that nobody expects, Johnny Hayes and Filip Helander incoming.

10 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Following fortuitous events, this is the team now. All I’m praying for is Saurez or Benzema on Thursday. Maybe Griezmann too.

05BC9AC7-7994-482A-8F2F-5950A97E829F.thumb.jpeg.321b8cf89da729d3355428da113a2275.jpeg

How does Ansu Fati play? Looked at him and militao but can’t bring myself to leave out Hazard and Djene without knowing first 

Screenshot_20200513-075846_Chrome.jpg.eaee8834c621d9b08831c29c4a56b121.jpg

This appeared on reddit just a few days ago, around the same time the Twitter folk who leak things confirmed an SPFL SBC was coming.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200513-075846_Chrome.jpg.eaee8834c621d9b08831c29c4a56b121.jpg

This appeared on reddit just a few days ago, around the same time the Twitter folk who leak things confirmed an SPFL SBC was coming.

It won’t be TOTS as the SPFL dont get them. Players would be fine mind you. Scottish players would be fine to link with Robbo/Tierney and Dalglish. 

See they’ve removed the Belgian League already because they messed up requirements. Thank god. 😂

28 minutes ago, Wardy said:

It won’t be TOTS as the SPFL dont get them. Players would be fine mind you. Scottish players would be fine to link with Robbo/Tierney and Dalglish. 

I've spent the past few nights signing as many SPFL players as I can in the Hope's I'm doing it right, and theres an incredible card.

A upgrade on Kent to bring on opposite GMS would be ideal.

We might get one TOTS card through the Scottish SBC if it counts under the 'Rest of the World' banner (assuming they still have one of those). I have the players to do it but I would not be surprised if it doesn't happen. A quick scan this morning and it appears that a few players are demanding huge prices (I think it is possible to complete most teams without some of these and it might just be panic buying) - 

Edit - Some of these prices are wildly inaccurate (I got Oli Shaw for 200 coins just there for example). 

Annotation 2020-05-13 090404.png

Edited by stumigoo

Least the SPFL shouldn’t take that long to do with it being the third smallest league SBC behind the CONMEBOL ones. Plenty bronze SPFL players in bronze packs to store too. Will keep in mind. Did rinse a few into the Upgrades last night though. Keeping the Rovers connection ones of Laidlaw, S. Anderson and S. MacLean. 😂🙄

Futbin prices for silver and golds are utterly pointless nowadays.  Think EA cut off the usual avenue they had for checking prices at the start of 20 and they were never really that good before that.  

Was bidding on a Connor Washington that ended up above 2k.

Go to compare price and find one at 200 with no bids and get it.

Market is mental sometimes.

Interesting morning. Played 8 lost 8. From division 7 to about to be relegated to 9. 

Aww mate; don’t get me started. I played basically all day yesterday, definitely lost more than I won. Relegated to division 6 after being pretty safe in division 5 in rivals. I’m around 300 points off of qualifying for the next weekend league so will grind that out today but not looking forward to it. I’m elite 1 in squad battles though so there’s that I guess...

I’m also rank 1 in the rivals think as well but I think that just means the top level in whatever skill rating range you’re in.