FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

I’m a sucker and will definitely do a couple of those La Liga upgrade packs if I can. I WANT MESSI AND SUAREZ THO EA NOT MUNIAN AND WILLIAN JOSE.

I got Jovic and Munian. Delighted.

I'll do the La Liga upgrades. Not sure if I'm happy with the change, compared to the EPL version.

Yes, you're guaranteed at least 82+ rated players but most will still be shite duplicates and you don't get the same amount of fodder to feed back in.

I guess we'll see how it goes.

RG after getting enough WL wins to get a player pick...

259266555_tenor(27).gif.c58d2318d7fecf524469f56ac8a7946b.gif

RG after seeing the Turkish TOTS team is out and worrying hes going to end up with entire selection of them to pick from instead of La Liga players...

1862018940_giphy(46).gif.202f06b90c618982571a387b1ece50b2.gif

Edited by RandomGuy.

I managed to assemble some those upgrade packs, having hoarded LaLiga players recently and buying up a few after the English one came out (also did the same for Bundesliga). Will open them on console later. 

Some decent looking cards in that SuperLig squad, not sure if any would merit a change in team but one or two who give very good links.

13 minutes ago, forameus said:

EA are brilliant. Absolute shithousery of the finest degree with the new upgrade SBCs safe in the knowledge that people will rage and then eat them up anyway. Scenes. 

Aye.

Just takes me to see one person pack a great card and my bollocks drop deeper into a SBC than the Mariana Trench.

Managed to stop myself spunking 20k coins into the La Liga upgrade, as I would inevitably get shite.

20 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD

4742A06D-A60C-4EAD-82B3-A5A30CEC7175.thumb.jpeg.d2d0625844d01a4626c017e43f0fcce1.jpeg

From the upgrade? Or tradable?

Hes actually the one I’d be annoyed at getting Untradable anyway because I’ve got his 93 SBC card. I’m fearing the worst when the guaranteed SBC comes out haha.

Edited by Wardy

Did 5, got Courtois, Casemiro and Koke. No TOTS but decent fodder I suppose.

Koke was a duplicate untradable, which was annoying, so I chucked him into the first part of the Ogbonna SBC which I'll complete at some point.

I was doing the Bundislige SBC earlier and the silver cards from the clubs that have no gold or limited gold players were costing a fortune as well as the English ones being discussed above.

Paderborn cost a fortune, with Union And Dusseldorf probably the next most expensive.

25 minutes ago, Wardy said:

From the upgrade? Or tradable?

Hes actually the one I’d be annoyed at getting Untradable anyway because I’ve got his 93 SBC card. I’m fearing the worst when the guaranteed SBC comes out haha.

Yeah from the upgrade. I too have the 93 but you know what I’m ok with it. Means I now have him on 10 chemistry 😂

Anyone else’s companion app just glitching all the time. Freezing loads recently. I’ve got a fair few rare golds on the transfer list I don’t know if that’s got something to do with it? I don’t normally hold thy many on the list without actually putting them up for sale. Only started glitching and freezing when I starting to hold them?