FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200510-204158_Companion.thumb.jpg.1f832c6bfde57d5d9ce3842d79303c06.jpg

The current boys, since we're posting squads. Saul and Herrera incredibly effective at breaking up attacks.

Hoping to fluke an upgrade on any of the 3 behind Mariano, or Ramos, from the WL picks.

I will not.

Aspas is cracking but is so one footed. Might give Griezmann another go.

Get Djene upgrade over kondogbia. He is 100% worth it. Someone else mentioned it in here. 
olease give griezmann a go as well. Miles ahead of aspas

8 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’m playing to eleven and leaving it. 

Genuinely had enough. Just lost a game to a 93rd minute goal there because I’ve gone to make a simple pass and it’s fucked it. Pumped back into the box and get to it three times and not once does it let me clear it leading to a tap. Of all the scripted goals I’ve ever seen that might just be the worst.

I’ve just scored a goal that’s led to a rage quit. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He wasn’t that good but I’ve played a cross in for a tap in (yeah I know, I know c**t but whatever eh? 😂) and his defender has got there before me, but instead of him like sliding it clear, I’ve been able to stick me leg out to tackle with Neymar and it’s went in. That’s the sort of pish that makes my blood boil. He gave me the ball for the first goal as well. Sometimes you just know when you are going to win. 

I thought the gameplay was good this weekend, no delay in any of my games. Made it to 14 for the first time with 2 games to spare and that was after being 2-7 on Friday and 6-12 after Saturday.

Was helped by one guy from NZ with a full silver squad who scored an og then quit and another guy who barely even tried to score.

90 Alonso was very good for me but TOTY Virgil is my best player, absolute beast to try to get past.

My mate managed to pick up TOTS Cazorla for 180k and says he is superb so hopefully he is one of my picks on Thursday.

Just finished 14-6. I honestly can’t be arsed playing anymore tbh when I really should carry on. Lost 3 on the bounce as well with two being on pens which was infuriating.

I'm am not getting on well with Mariano, just not clicking for me in matches. Despite his pace he is getting caught far too easily and his finishing has been average at best. I think i'll be sticking to GMS for my Super Sub for the moment. I am looking for a replacement for 92 Kane as my main striker upfront though, i might get the TOTSSF Vardy once I have a few more coins.

59 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Reached 14 with 8 games left. Do I sweat this out? 😂🙄

12 wins with five games left. I know I’m good enough to do it but I also know the head for it is effectively gone

Finished on 11 wins. Delighted with that in all honesty. Still have 7 games remaining but can’t be goosed.

Playing well into Sunday night, I felt like some players (including myself) are like the dregs you see at golf events with players who tee off late afternoon that nobody is interested in [emoji23]One boy in particular absolutely battered me. I put in an Athletico Madrid type defensive performance by blocking and tackling everything. I took a 1-0 lead. He equalised. Battered me for 80 minutes. I score two very late goals. Rage quit. Lost the following game 8-3 [emoji23]

Made it boys. In the last game as well. Boy took the lead by running from kick off with Adama, I couldn’t touch him, so strange. After that it was comfortable though. The guy was clearly pish. Once Dalglish fired in a third it was bye bye. Phew. Good finish that, only the second time I’ve made 17. 

Played a lot of games with TOTS Henderson and he was fine, but after a defeat I decided to go with base Seedorf again and won 3 on the bounce. Dono what it is about him but makes my midfield unit just that bit stronger. 

Enjoyed Messi actually. I don’t usually know how to use him, but scored some lovely finesse shots with him. 

GMS got his customary WL Goal in a 3-1 AET win. 

Still feel I’m getting really punished down the wings, don’t know how to stop it. TOTS Salah destroyed me, the guy was some player. I lost a match 8-3 as well. He moved his keeper for my third...maybe just glad I wasn’t playing like a complete arsehole would to waste time and just went balls out for it. 

Still seeing plenty of Ben Yedders tearing me to shreds. FUT birthday Di Maria was a memorable opponent as well.

Ramos dealt with anyone who brought on Ryan Kent tho. Overrated IMO 😂👀

Gold 3 rewards have been ok to me recently, 89 Firmino, TOTS Courtois and Casemiro, then last week TOTS Allison and Kovacic (who I didn’t actually use this WL) so I’m hoping Gold 2 fairs either the same or better. ☝️

80866EDD-C648-49C7-AB61-87F30BDF1108.jpeg

14-11. Thank f**k it's over, played some utter VL's this weekend. Will probably only do the Bundes and Ultimate, can't be bothered having to play so many arseholes in laggy conditions for Serie A and Ligue 1.

That TOTS Alisson is nothing special. Found him a bit flappy too compared to my usual De Gea/Nuer.

Had anybody watched David Meyler on Twitch? Was watching him last night and he is some player. I think he finished top 100 last week.

His style is so different to mine (a much as I have one) - only ever shoots when he pretty much knows he is going to score and loads of tricks which I just can't do in-game.

He is well worth a watch, seems good craic as well.

Aye morning from SB for me, although I finished like Gold 2/3, I can’t even remember. The mode needs revamped. So does quite a lot of the modes. Has anyone done like all the milestone cards?  I haven’t even been bothered to do them. I don’t think any would even get in my team either.