FIFA 20

TheGoon

Aye just welcomed him into the club but he’s a bit on the meh side to be honest. No qualms with the actual guy they chose but the upgrade in certain areas just doesn’t suit the game.

Correa still a better card I think.

Shame. He may be used as make weight for the guaranteed La Liga Tots when it comes out. 

Edited by Wardy

Mariano card is absolutely unreal. Feels like Ibra from last Year, shoot and it’s in.

Diego Carlos will be going nowhere. He is an absolute beast. 

two brilliant players along with Regullion make me really happy about playing the game. 

60F0D2A7-D96A-4841-AB22-763931BE226F.jpeg

370D572E-E97B-4CA1-A430-5A4CED361677.jpeg

Mariano card is absolutely unreal. Feels like Ibra from last Year, shoot and it’s in.
Diego Carlos will be going nowhere. He is an absolute beast. 

two brilliant players along with Regullion make me really happy about playing the game. 
60F0D2A7-D96A-4841-AB22-763931BE226F.thumb.jpeg.4260d4467380b42c3eb54488e33e5670.jpeg
370D572E-E97B-4CA1-A430-5A4CED361677.jpeg.c6c03d8d04b24fb696edf768571c37ed.jpeg

Should be able to finish Mariano tomorrow and looking forward to giving him a go, seems to be getting some decent reviews.

I said it a few days ago but the La Liga TOTS has been a very pleasant surprise so far.

7 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Nah I genuinely cannot believe some of the stuff I am witnessing here. Players being unable to make five yard passes. Away and f**k off man.

What’s your record this week mate?

Screenshot_20200510-204158_Companion.thumb.jpg.1f832c6bfde57d5d9ce3842d79303c06.jpg

The current boys, since we're posting squads. Saul and Herrera incredibly effective at breaking up attacks.

Hoping to fluke an upgrade on any of the 3 behind Mariano, or Ramos, from the WL picks.

I will not.

Aspas is cracking but is so one footed. Might give Griezmann another go.

Edited by RandomGuy.

29 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

See the rewards from W/L, are they tradeable? I'm struggling like f**k for coins atm and passing up on 39,000 for packs instead seems a bit counterintuitive. 

The players in the packs are tradeable , the Red picks are not.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200510-204158_Companion.thumb.jpg.1f832c6bfde57d5d9ce3842d79303c06.jpg

The current boys, since we're posting squads. Saul and Herrera incredibly effective at breaking up attacks.

Hoping to fluke an upgrade on any of the 3 behind Mariano, or Ramos, from the WL picks.

I will not.

Aspas is cracking but is so one footed. Might give Griezmann another go.

If I get my timing right I'll hopefully be in my first weekend league either next week or the week after, with Griezmann the next player I want in ahead of that. Hoping to get that Umtiti card at the end of the current season.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If I get my timing right I'll hopefully be in my first weekend league either next week or the week after, with Griezmann the next player I want in ahead of that. Hoping to get that Umtiti card at the end of the current season.

Be interested to hear how Griezmann goes for you. Everyone else loved him but I really struggled.

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

8-6 so far. This is an utterly chronic sweat compared to last week.

Still plenty time I suppose. I’m going to go on and finish it shortly. Pray for me. 

See the rewards from W/L, are they tradeable? I'm struggling like f**k for coins atm and passing up on 39,000 for packs instead seems a bit counterintuitive. 

You can add to that that with the rivals rewards, it’s one of the reasons I’ve started doing the weekend league each week, you essentially get double rewards because you have the packs from the weekend but also the points from rivals.

8 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

You can add to that that with the rivals rewards, it’s one of the reasons I’ve started doing the weekend league each week, you essentially get double rewards because you have the packs from the weekend but also the points from rivals.

He'll also have Squad Battle rewards.

37 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Still plenty time I suppose. I’m going to go on and finish it shortly. Pray for me. 

I’m playing to eleven and leaving it. 

Genuinely had enough. Just lost a game to a 93rd minute goal there because I’ve gone to make a simple pass and it’s fucked it. Pumped back into the box and get to it three times and not once does it let me clear it leading to a tap. Of all the scripted goals I’ve ever seen that might just be the worst.