FIFA 20

TheGoon

Made it to 14 wins, and that'll do for me. Still got 6 games left but might not bother.

In saying that found WL easier than Rivals today.

Took this guy from the rewards because f**k the old firm...

Screenshot_20200510-003110_Companion.jpg.5a184c4dc923449d1c9fa6ebe27f51ac.jpg

... only played in my final game.

Extra time against a god squad, with 97 Alisson saving literally everything. Up steps yer man to bang in a last minute curler into the top bin from 20 yards. Genuinely had me fist pumping.

My sweaty subs are now him on for Hazard, Werner for Aspas, and GMS for Moreno. Great fun when folk start getting reckless at the back.

Swapped my 92 Oblak for the 96, have to say it was worth it. Had a game early on where he saved literally everything the poor guy threw at him.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I’m 7-4 and will call it there for the night. Last match winning 8-3 after a couple of 2-0 losses. Best keeper I’ve come across this weekend? 

TOTSSF Allison? No

TOTSSF Courtois? No

No. Just standard Gold Stephane Ruffier. Right then. 😂🤦‍♂️

It really does show you when TOTSSF Allison is 150k that you could have any 84+ keeper in goal and wouldn’t matter a jot. 

Having said that TOTSSF Allison has been ok for me, saved some good shots but still believe it ultimately doesn’t matter. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Made it to 14 wins, and that'll do for me. Still got 6 games left but might not bother.

In saying that found WL easier than Rivals today.

Took this guy from the rewards because f**k the old firm...

Screenshot_20200510-003110_Companion.jpg.5a184c4dc923449d1c9fa6ebe27f51ac.jpg

... only played in my final game.

Extra time against a god squad, with 97 Alisson saving literally everything. Up steps yer man to bang in a last minute curler into the top bin from 20 yards. Genuinely had me fist pumping.

My sweaty subs are now him on for Hazard, Werner for Aspas, and GMS for Moreno. Great fun when folk start getting reckless at the back.

Swapped my 92 Oblak for the 96, have to say it was worth it. Had a game early on where he saved literally everything the poor guy threw at him.

Go for the rank above. You’ll get at least one guaranteed la liga pick out of four in both your picks.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Go for the rank above. You’ll get at least one guaranteed la liga pick out of four in both your picks.

I'll give it a bash, but 3 wins needed out 6 will inevitably lead to me losing the final game and having a complete heads gone.

8 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’m 7-4 and will call it there for the night. Last match winning 8-3 after a couple of 2-0 losses. Best keeper I’ve come across this weekend? 

TOTSSF Allison? No

TOTSSF Courtois? No

No. Just standard Gold Stephane Ruffier. Right then. 😂🤦‍♂️

It really does show you when TOTSSF Allison is 150k that you could have any 84+ keeper in goal and wouldn’t matter a jot. 

Having said that TOTSSF Allison has been ok for me, saved some good shots but still believe it ultimately doesn’t matter. 

I’ve played against this joker twice and Ruffier genuinely seems a beast. Who know the “scripting” might come into effect ha. Saved everything I have lost 0-2. 

Sold That 95 Ter  Stegen for 223k. Sold Kondogbia for 87k and sold Muniain for 106k. 

made a few tweaks, bought a 100k pack 🙈, got about 300k to spend. Gonna keep it for tottsf guarantee la Liga. 

Saul has been revolutionary for me, he’s genuinely brilliant 

53 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Saul has been revolutionary for me, he’s genuinely brilliant 

Im tempted to horse 92 Oblak and my 88 Saul into his SBC, but I can absolutely fucking guarantee I'll do that and then in my next pack/player pick I'll get him.

Expecting to get Mariano too tbh.

Im tempted to horse 92 Oblak and my 88 Saul into his SBC, but I can absolutely fucking guarantee I'll do that and then in my next pack/player pick I'll get him.
Expecting to get Mariano too tbh.

If they’re SBCs or objectives they won’t appear in packs or player picks.

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

If they’re SBCs or objectives they won’t appear in packs or player picks.

Thank f**k 😂

If I spent a night on Mariano then packed him I'd have lost it.

That’s how I’m lining up at the moment with the view of getting Regullion by tonight to replace alba. Hagi is very good and relatively cheap at 265k I think . 
Still to try Moreno and Mariano but today will be the day. 
Feel it’s finally clicked. 

338B2ACA-8853-4A76-BCFA-243336F75190.jpeg

FECF9A6C-2451-4881-8367-982CB5C19010.jpeg

You guys are lucky with one win one loss. My matchmaking has been a joke. Was 3 and 7 now I'm 7 and 8 after winning four of my last 5. Was playing folk who were smashing me now got fairer and easier games. Expecting to play some world beaters again now - though Sunday is better generally. 

6F10846E-23E8-4B60-8C13-1D6EA7CC9A79.jpg

The other day I got a draft token in a pack. Got the worst draft team ever so I kicked off, scored an own goal and gave the other guy the win for 3 garbage gold packs.

Got this which sold for 620k.

I’m working towards either toty Mbappe or 98 Pele. Has anyone used Pele? Mbappe is unbelievable and can play St, cam, RF and RCAM which is why it’s either him or Pele.

3 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

6F10846E-23E8-4B60-8C13-1D6EA7CC9A79.jpg

The other day I got a draft token in a pack. Got the worst draft team ever so I kicked off, scored an own goal and gave the other guy the win for 3 garbage gold packs.

Got this which sold for 620k.

I’m working towards either toty Mbappe or 98 Pele. Has anyone used Pele? Mbappe is unbelievable and can play St, cam, RF and RCAM which is why it’s either him or Pele.

Mayos in ridiculous tale of pack luck shocker

I've played against Pele and never once struggled, while Mbappe seems to constantly escape from my defenders, if that's worth anything.

1 hour ago, Shtuggie said:

You guys are lucky with one win one loss. My matchmaking has been a joke. Was 3 and 7 now I'm 7 and 8 after winning four of my last 5. Was playing folk who were smashing me now got fairer and easier games. Expecting to play some world beaters again now - though Sunday is better generally. 

Yup - lost next three - all honking connections with huge button delay. I swear I'm not playing WL again. Gameplay is awful and it puts you in a stinker of a mood. 

Maybe just me, but theres always a game in WL where it feels like it's been decided you're going to lose.

Game there. Boy doing drag backs in the box, I never once press the tackle button, just move to anticipate the move. Player wins the ball and his player stays standing.

Penalty.

Fine. I can see hes going down the middle, for absolutely no reason my keeper launches across the goal.

Next goal he gets clean through, keeper comes out and slide tackles his striker. What happens? My keeper stands up, then randomly falls, then starts running away from the ball. All the while his striker has miraculously gone from falling in a fouled animation to standing upright, and is able to, while facing his own goal, pivot and chip over my keeper into the next from outside the box.

I then manage to tackle his keeper when hes fancying about, ball rolls towards the net. My striker has someone got trapped on the keeper who's lying on the ground, the ball stops 2 yards out, his keeper manages to sprint and launch himself full pelt at it without the ball moving as he jumps onto it from the side.

I mean, what are you actually meant to do when all that happens?

Shite like this that utterly scunnered me with this game before.