FIFA 20

TheGoon

He always rips me apart, from a few different positions as well. He seems to be able to play anywhere. No wonder his price has held up well.

I always think it's a really weird part of the game how some cards are just good despite the rating. Like GMS for example, he's outstanding and a top tier player in the game, at the other end of the spectrum I've got Biabiany and Gervinho and they're for the most part absolutely honking.

7 minutes ago, Wardy said:

First game of champs this weekend and I’m 3-0 down at half time haha FS

Lucky you, I've just had that in Div 6.

Guy has the full EPL TOTS line up.

I always think it's a really weird part of the game how some cards are just good despite the rating. Like GMS for example, he's outstanding and a top tier player in the game, at the other end of the spectrum I've got Biabiany and Gervinho and they're for the most part absolutely honking.
I'm convinced it's hidden stats or something. You literally have to try every player.

For example there's no way in form Ben Yedder and Scream Aguero are 80 odd sprint speed.

If I could find the same motivation in my working career that I get to when a spotty 14 year old virgin  shushes me after going 1-0 up, I reckon I would  be a millionaire.

Need to remind myself I’m 34 at times when playing this game.

I'm 6-7 currently, genuinely whole process has been one win, one loss, one win.

Genuinely think it's more frustrating than just getting rinsed a few times in a row.

The FIFA gods responded by giving me 2 losses in a row where the opponents scored their only shot.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Ended up 8 wins and 8 losses last night. Three disconnects when I was winning so reckon there is a no loss glitch going about.

Tonight went 6 straight wins and now 14 wins and 8 losses. Played some beautiful stuff including pumping two celtic fans. Glorious.

Mbappe's gold card and okocha prime moments are still my favourite cards although TOTS Mane is wild. Smashed a few in from tight angles that no other card would manage. 

Bizarre game just there. Boy miles ahead of me, couldnt get near him but somehow only one goal down at half time.

He must've switched more attacking at half time as he suddenly had 3 centre forward and no defence.

Werner, GMS and Mariano with acres of space, and he never once changed it. 

Won it 6-2, totally undeserved as he was a better player, but GMS v FB Neuer/FB Boeteng was a massacre.

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

That Mariano is going to do some serious damage in the hands of better players than me. I'm shite but hes playing like a proper elite striker, absolutely rapid and just pings them in.

Screenshot_20200509-021017_Companion.thumb.jpg.46d73b260e5bd846fb60bbb8d7b5580f.jpg

Trying to get the left back now, getting assists with defenders is hard, but managed 1 in the 2 games I was trying it so might be possible.

Guess after that itll be trying to improve on Ramos and Carvajal.

I wont pack anyone decent ever so WL and Objectives only real hope of TOTS players.

Mariano has been excellent for me too.

I'm 6-7 currently, genuinely whole process has been one win, one loss, one win.
Genuinely think it's more frustrating than just getting rinsed a few times in a row.
The FIFA gods responded by giving me 2 losses in a row where the opponents scored their only shot.

I was exact same. Got to 9-9. Then won 2 on bounce. So sitting 11 from 20. Just aiming for 14 then I’ll stop. Gameplay a bit crap this weekend. Loads of jammy goals by me and opponents

GMS off the bench to take me to 14 wins. He’s absolutely ridiculous as a super sub.

I also reckon nearly everyone I’ve played has had that Jordan Henderson in midfield. 

Edited by Zing.

Nearly every single goal I’ve had against me recently has been me reading the play and making a challenge, only for the striker to get the ball back/stumble through the defence with the ball. This has happened much, much more since the update. Probably just a coincidence though.

Made it to 11 wins, the 11th coming against a boy with a fully English side but with a Welsh badge, strange guy.

Jordi fucking Alba the boy who sends him into a rage quit. Perfect angle for Alba to hit it, but the boy has his defender cover the cut back, so simply melted it in from about 2 yards. Love shite like that when I'm doing it.

Got 10 games left to get to 14, but must be due a run of games against folk better than me.

Edited by RandomGuy.

8-6 so far, lost 5 in a row, then won 5 on the trot. Great matchmaking lads.

Only 3 more to go, but may push for 14 tomorrow night.

Also looking for swaps advice. I have max 13 after taking the pack. Should I just take the two cheapest for fodder ?

Potentially just opened the worst two player pack in history in terms of UT play.

30 pace Cardozo and Giroud 😂

Two absolutely useless strikers.