FIFA 20

TheGoon

I'm only really using Belotti during Serie A objectives, but if I had a sniff of a team from there full time, he'd absolutely be in it.  He's brilliant.  To be fair, he always has been the past few editions, something about his make-up that always seems to agree with the engine.

I'm heading into dangerous(ly stupid) territory tonight.  After this week, I really want some of those top PL TOTS cards.  So I'm going to be raising 800k by selling off Tevez and Salvio, and then I'm (stupidly) going after SBCs.  Can probably complete a fair few without too much outlay with the players I've got, and hopefully pulling in enough players through packs to keep it rolling.  And I'm going to (stupidly) sink a lot of coins into this.

I'll keep a note of things, because I'm a jakey sad act, and maybe someone will find my quest interesting.

I'm heading into dangerous(ly stupid) territory tonight.  After this week, I really want some of those top PL TOTS cards.  So I'm going to be raising 800k by selling off Tevez and Salvio, and then I'm (stupidly) going after SBCs.  Can probably complete a fair few without too much outlay with the players I've got, and hopefully pulling in enough players through packs to keep it rolling.  And I'm going to (stupidly) sink a lot of coins into this.
I'll keep a note of things, because I'm a jakey sad act, and maybe someone will find my quest interesting.
^^^^Fucked it.

11 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
14 minutes ago, forameus said:

^^^^Fucked it.

Not yet, but gie it time.

I’m not sure if I like this POTY Vardy or not. He just doesn’t feel right in game although his stats say differently. I’ll persevere for a few games more to see if I can click with him or not.

I’m not sure if I like this POTY Vardy or not. He just doesn’t feel right in game although his stats say differently. I’ll persevere for a few games more to see if I can click with him or not.
Saves my buying him haha. Cheers. Think I'm just put all my coins on Aguero. He was about 3 mill a week ago. Now under 2

Bought Zola after selling Kovacic and Grimaldo. Instant regret. Just not working in my team. 
you know when u just get the balance of a team just right even thought here are better players out there? I have that with my team. Selling Zola n buying them two back for SBC lol

Wan Bissaka and dean henderson. Chcked henderson into the sbc and got his namesake Jordan, happy enough, but could have been better. Fancied a winger/striker

IMG_2947.jpg

From the upgrades they just released!! Still not a striker...

Did the upgrades, five in total. First one?

IMG_5474.jpg

That’s right, a duplicate from yesterday! Not to worry though, ‘quick sold’, chucked the original one into this SBC to complete it...

IMG_5475.jpg

Then I recovered the new Soyunco using the snazzy new recovery tool.

Then in my final pack...

IMG_5473.jpg

Happy with that. A few on here seem to be saying good things about him.

All in all a productive day, roll on the weekend league and the Bundesliga!

I'm only really using Belotti during Serie A objectives, but if I had a sniff of a team from there full time, he'd absolutely be in it.  He's brilliant.  To be fair, he always has been the past few editions, something about his make-up that always seems to agree with the engine.

He’s was brilliant in FIFA 17 iirc.

In the same way that Gregory Tade was absolutely unplayable in FIFA 13 UT.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Did the upgrades, five in total. First one?

IMG_5474.jpg

That’s right, a duplicate from yesterday! Not to worry though, ‘quick sold’, chucked the original one into this SBC to complete it...

IMG_5475.jpg

Then I recovered the new Soyunco using the snazzy new recovery tool.

Then in my final pack...

IMG_5473.jpg

Happy with that. A few on here seem to be saying good things about him.

All in all a productive day, roll on the weekend league and the Bundesliga!

Looks like it is actually La Liga next, which is a bit pish. I’ve got everything ready to go for Bundesliga.

17 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Looks like it is actually La Liga next, which is a bit pish. I’ve got everything ready to go for Bundesliga.

16 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Well this makes me very sad.

Well boys, I don’t know about you, but that tots Messi in my reds gives me the horn a little

9 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Well boys, I don’t know about you, but that tots Messi in my reds gives me the horn a little

I don’t need Messi. I’m staying loyal to my boy Bernardo Silva till the bitter end.