FIFA 20

TheGoon

Having packed TOTSSF Henderson untradeable ([emoji4]) this weekend, this is now my untradeable team. I've been pretty lucky with my packs this year, given I've not spent a penny. I got Maldini from the prime icon pack ([emoji4]) and Gattuso with the spare tokens this icon swaps. The best tip I could give anyone is to grind out as many SBCs as you can, a lot less stressful than champs with better rewards.

That being said, happily finished 14-11 this weekend which is pretty decent for my standards. Just intrigued to see what my red picks give me on Thursday.

IMG_2706.jpg

*Obviously that gets changed in game with Gattuso and Henderson at DM.

10 minutes ago, parxyz said:

Having packed TOTSSF Henderson untradeable (emoji4.png) this weekend, this is now my untradeable team. I've been pretty lucky with my packs this year, given I've not spent a penny. I got Maldini from the prime icon pack (emoji4.png) and Gattuso with the spare tokens this icon swaps. The best tip I could give anyone is to grind out as many SBCs as you can, a lot less stressful than champs with better rewards.

That being said, happily finished 14-11 this weekend which is pretty decent for my standards. Just intrigued to see what my red picks give me on Thursday.

IMG_2706.jpg

*Obviously that gets changed in game with Gattuso and Henderson at DM.

You can easily get Gattuso on full Chem by getting a CDM>CM position modifier card. Solid team tho. 

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:You can easily get Gattuso on full Chem by getting a CDM>CM position modifier card. Solid team tho. 

Aye that's the plan, same with Lacazette. Just reluctant to do it until Thursday as I'll need to change it around again when I get Salah in my red picks.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Needs three more swap tokens for Laudrup. Gonna try and bang them out today because I’ll need someone to give my red de Bruyne chemistry 👀

Cannae wait for mine either, tbh.

I'm not going to acknowledge the fact I'll end up with two absolute jobbers from the Saudi TOTS.

Does anyone remember when they added the TOTS card to the Championship SBC?

I've got the EPL one good to go. Just need to submit the last team.  Amazingly only had to buy two players from Norwich and one from Sheffiel United as I had packed the rest! I'll be seething if the championship was a one off.

1 minute ago, robosaintee said:

Does anyone remember when they added the TOTS card to the Championship SBC?

I've got the EPL one good to go. Just need to submit the last team.  Amazingly only had to buy two players from Norwich and one from Sheffiel United as I had packed the rest! I'll be seething if the championship was a one off.

Going by their Twitter timeline he was added on 28/4 (Thursday) and the EFL team was available from 24/4 (Sunday). They might wait until Thursday to add the player? 

Also bought a few of the 85 & 86 EFL TOTSSF players in the hope any guaranteed SBCs require one of these players. Hopefully a decent investment, never tried doing this before and will be rather upset if I can get stung by it 😂

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

Going by their Twitter timeline he was added on 28/4 (Thursday) and the EFL team was available from 24/4 (Sunday). They might wait until Thursday to add the player? 

Also bought a few of the 85 & 86 EFL TOTSSF players in the hope any guaranteed SBCs require one of these players. Hopefully a decent investment, never tried doing this before and will be rather upset if I can get stung by it 😂

Cheers mate, I was too lazy to look.

Hopefully each league will have a guaranteed TOTS SBC that will require a TOTS to be put in so you should be grand.

I’ve got a couple of the EFL ones untradable and that Toney card to use as a make weight for the higher league TOTSSF guaranteed SBCs. It’ll probably just create a chain until I get a really good, useable one. 😂

Edited by Wardy

Completed the Jimenez objective. Anyone tried him yet?
I used Perez as a striker for the last few games and thought he was a lot of fun. Not top level of course, but a nice player regardless.

His balance is shocking and put me off.

However after playing against him, I am going to complete it later.

52 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

His balance is shocking and put me off.

However after playing against him, I am going to complete it later.

Yeah, even with an engine on him it's still dreadful.

I came up against him once in the Weekend League and he scored a hattrick. Not sure how much of that was the player though.

I'll try him out tomorrow in some squad battles.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

56 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Completed the Jimenez objective. Anyone tried him yet?

I used Perez as a striker for the last few games and thought he was a lot of fun. Not top level of course, but a nice player regardless.

I used him for WL and he's on 34 goals from 29 games. He's replaced record breaker Aguero in my team (Aguero was tradable so sold him to free up some coins).

Ndidi's sbc TotS is excellent. Brought him in towards the end of WL and he made a huge difference. I was on 13 wins with 5 games left and won 4 on the bounce to get 17 wins.

3 hours ago, Dave said:

28th was Tuesday so hopefully a new EPL player added tomorrow.

Lads we’ve just had Premier League TOTTSF. Is it German this weekend? Will there be a Spanish TOTTSF? Sorry if mentioned elsewhere.

Hopefully Germany this weekend and Spain next weekend.

8 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Lads we’ve just had Premier League TOTTSF. Is it German this weekend? Will there be a Spanish TOTTSF? Sorry if mentioned elsewhere.

Bundesliga on Friday and Liga NOS (Portugal) on Monday apparently.

The sooner the players get put into the league SBCs the better. I’m ready to blitz through the PL again once The TOTSSF player is released. I’m gonna start picking up some of the cheaper cards for the PL soon so I can build packs up before the price sky rockets. But most teams I’ve got about 5/6 players already. 

Friday 8th May - Bundesliga
Monday 11th May - Liga NOS
Friday 15th May - La Liga
Monday 18th May - Super Lig
Friday 22nd May - Serie A
Monday 25th May - Eredivisie
Friday 29th May - Ligue 1
Monday 1st June - MLS & CSL
Friday 5th June - Ultimate TotS & RotW